• Thread starter DOMIN8
  • Start date
  • Views 108,835
ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a save with the "high capacity kritz sandhawk" on Pc, or the code for the weapon, It sounds made up to me, but someone is insisting that it's a real sandhawk with 230% crit and it's a .005% chance of dropping... If anyone has one that's NA PC that'd be great ! :smile: or of course lemme know if it's fake and they're just full of dung :smile:

J

Jxckus

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a heavily modded save for PC? Or preferably the modded Moxxi -5% XP artifact mod for PC also? Either or would be massively appreciated!

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a save with the "high capacity kritz sandhawk" on Pc, or the code for the weapon, It sounds made up to me, but someone is insisting that it's a real sandhawk with 230% crit and it's a .005% chance of dropping... If anyone has one that's NA PC that'd be great ! :smile: or of course lemme know if it's fake and they're just full of dung :smile:
Sounds made up to me... I don't even think those are prefixes that can spawn on a Dahl Sniper and to my knowledge nothing has a drop rate that rare either.

jjaacckk

jjaacckk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone has a link to a PC save with a modded Moxxi's Endowment, that would help a lot. Sorry in advance if it has already been posted, could only find PS4 saves.

T

tnterry6491

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to change EU saves to US for Save Wizard? Can't find any good US saves to toy around with

Lolswag

Lolswag

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for PS4 EU profile with most skins unlocked any character preferably mose

M

mikeyd311

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for the code for a Seein Dead CM with the new Action Skill Damage bonus. BL3editor doesn't have it yet. Thank you in advance!

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for the code for a Seein Dead CM with the new Action Skill Damage bonus. BL3editor doesn't have it yet. Thank you in advance!
Just check the All Parts box and you will see it.

M

Matthew Hullinger

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a PS4 US save file available with an unusual slot number above 10 or D with all skins , parts , for vehicles new skimmer or what have you. cosmetics ?

Profile Based?

If so much thanks in advance. I'm having a helluva a time figuring out how to renumber a save on ps4 so its in a new slot...so save slot 1 becomes save slot 33 or some such.

And I'm told we can use save wizard , which i have to import a PC save ...but I'm also lost on that process if a more seasoned expert can help me out.

Kindly,
Matthew

D

Dyldozer88

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for US PS4 saves that has all customizations available in the inventories. Level and skills don’t really matter as I have save wizard and can do that myself.

Mightysleigher

Mightysleigher

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, All! I'm ISO of a US PC save with a few specific items. Namely, a modded Moxxi's Endowment (with the most XP possible), a modded Stop Gap (with very high capacity), and a modded Infinity Pistol (with very high damage).
Thanks in advance!

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 3 slots on one of my Save Wizards Licenses. If 3 people upload there save, and the file they want imported I'll be more than happy to resign them for you.

PS4 Only, and free.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, All! I'm ISO of a US PC save with a few specific items. Namely, a modded Moxxi's Endowment (with the most XP possible), a modded Stop Gap (with very high capacity), and a modded Infinity Pistol (with very high damage).
Thanks in advance!
I could probably get you some codes for those if you want.

T

TotalBiscuit

Reaction score
Sin$
PC - LF Modded Ruby's Wrath (the kind that sends you high in the air). Would be highly appreciated.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
PC - LF Modded Ruby's Wrath (the kind that sends you high in the air). Would be highly appreciated.
Give this a shot:
bl3(AwAAAADXR4C6XhQBkYMIpxSqu5B4YYbFYrFYLOiu7SsMIQAAAAAAQBoQAA==)

Krendils

Krendils

Reaction score
Sin$
So i have what im hoping is a simple request
I really just want a Atlas assault rifle with an Atlas pistol as high damage as it can be with unlimited ammo (like idk 1mil or i have a negative 1mil pistol so negative works too)
With a conference call same thing highest of high damage
With unlimited ammo please thats it thats all i want lol its on PS4 btw

M

MrMan4Twenty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I'm trying to upload my bl3 profile save but I'm having problems can anyone help please

Top Bottom
Login
Register