• Thread starter DOMIN8
  • Start date
  • Views 108,821
ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a save pc north america with a burning summit grenade mod, Any level :smile: thanks in advance

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a save pc north america with a burning summit grenade mod, Any level :smile: thanks in advance
BL3(A4dHAFr+pceIjz5yo29uzJ6KPg4l2BeL+8GHFSRyoA==)

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a PC save with modded grenades and weapons

ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a PC NA save with a cutpurse launchpad, or if anyone has it the code for a cutpurse launchpad :smile:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a PC NA save with a cutpurse launchpad, or if anyone has it the code for a cutpurse launchpad :smile:
BL3(AwAAAAAVdIC5FVhAkjNYUGuSlloAIQAAAAAAAAAAAA==)

M

mr white14

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello to all
I'm looking for a a modded save file for a mule player with backpack of modded gear if anyone has anything like this need EU file if possible for ps4
Thanks

E

Est9009

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

Looking for a save file with lvl 57 Phaserker that has Weapon DMG, Weapon Crit and any 3rd stat (Action Skill Cooldown would be godlike)

Last edited:
S

SoloTango

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for clean save for Amara, Fl4k and Zane. Including both DLCs preferred but main story only finished is fine.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for clean save for Amara, Fl4k and Zane. Including both DLCs preferred but main story only finished is fine.
Did you not figure out how to make a copy of one of your characters?

S

SoloTango

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you not figure out how to make a copy of one of your characters?
I did, with the online editor. With one major flaw. The game displays the character as lvl 57 but when trying to place skill points, it thinks I'm lvl 1.
So I'll be needing those CLI Editor instructions you were talking about.
I replied to your reply on that post.

M

Matthew Hullinger

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking to find preferably 1 ea ( but Amara and Fl4K would be ideal ) wherein not only the skill trees are unlocked but I'm guessing "modded" or adjusted. Making the bonus's each skill tree provides higher.
I've seen hundreds done, I just admittedly do not know-how, and do not have a PC copy of the game as I am only on PS4. Is there a way to simply get a max level max iridium / money skill points for respecs all perks unlocked version with these trees modded in such a fashion?

I'm not looking for the highest numbers as I've seen ( +1000000000 health or something, but maybe something like 100000? If there's only one save available beggars two not be choosers.)

I hope someone is willing to help, happy to repay your time with a donation.

Kindly
Matthew
PSN mochiloch

Rampetrabbit

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking to find preferably 1 ea ( but Amara and Fl4K would be ideal ) wherein not only the skill trees are unlocked but I'm guessing "modded" or adjusted. Making the bonus's each skill tree provides higher.
I've seen hundreds done, I just admittedly do not know-how, and do not have a PC copy of the game as I am only on PS4. Is there a way to simply get a max level max iridium / money skill points for respecs all perks unlocked version with these trees modded in such a fashion?

I'm not looking for the highest numbers as I've seen ( +1000000000 health or something, but maybe something like 100000? If there's only one save available beggars two not be choosers.)

I hope someone is willing to help, happy to repay your time with a donation.

Kindly
Matthew
PSN mochiloch
In order to get another save you need save wizard bud. This also makes the modded skill trees etc possible. You can get modded gear on PS4 that makes it so you can't die and so you can kill everything.
Im happy to help you out with some mods if you wish bud but without SW you have to put time into the game as far as play through's.

M

Matthew Hullinger

Reaction score
Sin$
In order to get another save you need save wizard bud. This also makes the modded skill trees etc possible. You can get modded gear on PS4 that makes it so you can't die and so you can kill everything.
Im happy to help you out with some mods if you wish bud but without SW you have to put time into the game as far as play through's.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I'm current, have beaten the game, have done the download share files. I enjoy modded gear, have designed my own when I was presented with the ability a few a weeks back. That was fun.

I was hoping the modded skill tree was also a save file.

I have the unlocked trees on all accounts now. Bored and want to kill time with a modded tree,

Thanks tho...i was unaware save wizard allowed you to mod the tree skills attributed as I asked specifically....wowsa.

M

Matthew Hullinger

Reaction score
Sin$
Purchased save wizard. If anyone has the above files I'm after, id appreciate the help.

Again, looking for a "modded trees", not the ability to unlock points for the trees that save wizard provides.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Will "donate" to your time if you are able to assist me.,

S

Shaymizz

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a PC Zane lvl 40.
My game crashed, the save was corrupted, and overwrote the cloud sync.
First playthrough of the game, would like to continue where I was, or close to it.
Was running Zane through Devil's Razor when it happened.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a PC Zane lvl 40.
My game crashed, the save was corrupted, and overwrote the cloud sync.
First playthrough of the game, would like to continue where I was, or close to it.
Was running Zane through Devil's Razor when it happened.
Thanks in advance.
I might have something for you but, its level 57 so you'd have to level it down...

S

Shaymizz

Reaction score
Sin$
Domin8, thank you so much. I levelled him down, ran around a bit, and it looks like I can continue right where I left off.

Top Bottom
Login
Register