Gamesaves Borderlands 3 Save Requests

• Thread starter DOMIN8
  • Start date
  • Views 108,819
K

Kraqur1

Reaction score
Sin$
PS4 EU here, looking for MIRV tacular Hex or recurring hexes...
Actually I can't find em in the save from Bufu_EVO :frown:

Last edited:
H

HollowPoet

Reaction score
Sin$
PS4 US looking for a legit and unmodded FL4K save, level 36-50.

The more legendaries the better but not that important.

CowsGoMooMoo

CowsGoMooMoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: finally have recurring hex in both radiation, and lightning and both are anointed. Also got cryo mirv hex but only spawns 3 rather than 6 grenades!
Hey Could I also grab a copy, pm you as well

Z

Zalando

Reaction score
Sin$
Update: finally have recurring hex in both radiation, and lightning and both are anointed. Also got cryo mirv hex but only spawns 3 rather than 6 grenades!

Hey M8 would be awesome if u could send me the Greanades as well :wink:
PSN: Fx_Wezzy1990

Z

ZeAfroGentleman

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a legit FL4K level 50 that has completed TVHM? Only FL4K I've seen in the saves section was one with all skills, and even after respecing it continues having all the skill points needed to fill out the entire skill tree. I don't mind a little bit of modding in my game, but having the ability to have every skill just isn't fun. I moved past those days.

Edit: This is for PC, not for Xbox One or PS4.

Last edited:
H

HollowPoet

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a legit FL4K level 50 that has completed TVHM? Only FL4K I've seen in the saves section was one with all skills, and even after respecing it continues having all the skill points needed to fill out the entire skill tree. I don't mind a little bit of modding in my game, but having the ability to have every skill just isn't fun. I moved past those days.
Dude, exact same situation here. Trying to back up my legit save on savewizard but its showing as error when i put the usb into my ps4. I really badly need a new legit FL4K save. let me know if you find one please.

CowsGoMooMoo

CowsGoMooMoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If your using Save Wizard, Like you said, Respec the character and only use 47 skill points, then back it up, transfer it to your pc. load up save wizard and it has the option to set skill points to 0. There you have it and your account will look legit afterwards.

Dude, exact same situation here. Trying to back up my legit save on savewizard but its showing as error when i put the usb into my ps4. I really badly need a new legit FL4K save. let me know if you find one please.
Thats a common error, where the file you downloaded is faulty/bad or even some people reported that if your gonna transfer off your ps4 onto a usb, clear the existing file on your usb, and do not overwrite. Same goes for when your transfering your modded save from the pc back to the ps4, that you delete the existing save file on your ps4 then proceed with moving your modded save over. It has been a work around for a while.

H

HollowPoet

Reaction score
Sin$
If your using Save Wizard, Like you said, Respec the character and only use 47 skill points, then back it up, transfer it to your pc. load up save wizard and it has the option to set skill points to 0. There you have it and your account will look legit afterwards.

Thats a common error, where the file you downloaded is faulty/bad or even some people reported that if your gonna transfer off your ps4 onto a usb, clear the existing file on your usb, and do not overwrite. Same goes for when your transfering your modded save from the pc back to the ps4, that you delete the existing save file on your ps4 then proceed with moving your modded save over. It has been a work around for a while.
I tried using save wizard to respec the character and use only 47 skill points. Then set all remaining skill points to 0 but when i move the flash drive back to my ps4 it says error.

Im new to this so i didnt quite understand your work around, can you re explain it? apologies.

CowsGoMooMoo

CowsGoMooMoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried using save wizard to respec the character and use only 47 skill points. Then set all remaining skill points to 0 but when i move the flash drive back to my ps4 it says error.

Im new to this so i didnt quite understand your work around, can you re explain it? apologies.
1.Make sure your USB is clear of any copy save game. If you do delete it. or move it to another folder, whatever just clear it.
2.Back up your save onto a usb thumb drive, after your done with your character respec.
3.Transfer your saved game to your pc.
4.Load up Save Wizard
5.Apply the Cheats to your saved game and click apply and wait for it to complete.
6.With your modded save, disconnect your usb, and place it back into your ps4.
7.Before you copy the modded save over, delete the save game already on your ps4, cause we want to to copy over without the need to overwrite.
8.Load up borderlands 3 and enjoy

H

HollowPoet

Reaction score
Sin$
1.Make sure your USB is clear of any copy save game. If you do delete it. or move it to another folder, whatever just clear it.
2.Back up your save onto a usb thumb drive, after your done with your character respec.
3.Transfer your saved game to your pc.
4.Load up Save Wizard
5.Apply the Cheats to your saved game and click apply and wait for it to complete.
6.With your modded save, disconnect your usb, and place it back into your ps4.
7.Before you copy the modded save over, delete the save game already on your ps4, cause we want to to copy over without the need to overwrite.
8.Load up borderlands 3 and enjoy
My issue is when i get to step 7. When i put the usb into my ps4 i get an error and it wont even let me open it.

Z

ZeAfroGentleman

Reaction score
Sin$
CowsGoMooMoo CowsGoMooMoo Forgot to mention I'm on PC. Don't really use Save Wizard or as far as I know have access to it. Not sure where to get it, if it's free or any of that stuff.

CowsGoMooMoo

CowsGoMooMoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My issue is when i get to step 7. When i put the usb into my ps4 i get an error and it wont even let me open it.
The issue is with your profile then, as it's not being recognised with save wizard. You'll need to set up your profile on save wizard again

H

HollowPoet

Reaction score
Sin$
The issue is with your profile then, as it's not being recognised with save wizard. You'll need to set up your profile on save wizard again
I backed up my save before I started all the modding into my profile but I’m not sure how to get it back. They show up as .bak files but then I put them into .rar so now they are two files that are .bin but when I move them to my usb and plug them in, it says the same error. Any idea on how to go back to my Normal save?

B

bobbybob1234

Reaction score
Sin$
Requesting a save PC, EU or NA, doesn't matter, with all cosmetics as items to use, don't care if legit or not

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Requesting a save PC, EU or NA, doesn't matter, with all cosmetics as items to use, don't care if legit or not
There are no regions for PC, that's only for PS4 just so you know. And a save like that may be hard to come by until Gibbed is finally available.

Top Bottom
Login
Register