• Start date
  • Views 108,820
Benny89

Benny89

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a PC save with following gear:

1. Siren Anointed Queen's Call or King's Call
2. Siren anointed Conference Call/Crossroads/Rowan's Call etc. basically any anointed Siren legendary with bonus damage
3. Phasezerker class mod with +dmg to Assault Rifles/Weapons and Action Skill Cooldown reduction.

silverwolf6625

silverwolf6625

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have lvl 15 to 20 fl4k save i lost all the progress made and had to start over im playing on pc.

pt3

pt3

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for non-modded PC saves, NA region, for FL4K and Moze, level 50. Does not matter if they are boosted and need to go through playthrough 1 or at endgame.

mike96e

mike96e

Reaction score
Sin$
any EU PC with
1) queens call anointed for siren (+300% dmg on phaseslam or 250% on phasecast)
2) siren modded rowans and lucians calls
3) Siren annointed bullet vacuum recharger shield
4) Anointed Phasezerker COM artifact
5) Elemental projector static charge class mod

would highly appreciate

L

LordOfKaos

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a US PS4 save with

1. Siren or Beastmaster Anointed Queen's Call/King's Call/Rowan's Call/Lucian's Call
2. Phasezerker class mod with +dmg to Assault Rifles/Weapons and Action Skill Cooldown reduction.

Thanks in advance

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

You know what BuFu stands for
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there

Thank you for your enquiry. Advanced Mode is disabled because the save
for this game can be modified to give an unfair advantage online.

Regards

Save Wizard Support

Well that sucks, considering the game saves are set out the same way as bl, bl2 and bl tps in regards to character and then profile saves so they won't be putting advanced mode in.

Deadass176

Deadass176

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there

Thank you for your enquiry. Advanced Mode is disabled because the save
for this game can be modified to give an unfair advantage online.

Regards

Save Wizard Support

Well that sucks, considering the game saves are set out the same way as bl, bl2 and bl tps in regards to character and then profile saves so they won't be putting advanced mode in.

lol Im not wasting my bread then, literally a coop game... The fact that you can fill all skill trees is probably the most broken thing you can do in any borderlands smh but you cant modify weapons to make it a lil funner - _- wut

G

GrimEcho

Reaction score
Sin$
Requesting some low level characters (of any kind) that have Sanctuary unlocked so I can use them as equipment mules. Really don't want to watch the intro video and play 10 levels just to get to the bank.

NA region, PC

Last edited by a moderator:
NEOOOONBLITZ

NEOOOONBLITZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, Looking for a PC saves with those legendaries (level doesn't matter, and can be just one save with one legendary):

1. Reccuring Hex grenade mod (any element)
2. Anointed Siren Radiation Queen's Call
3. Phasezerker class mod
4. Radiation Rowans call
5. Level 50 Amara with finished Story so I can jump into TVHM.

I am looking for 2 aswell :c

C

Coruscus420

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you able to have multiple characters at a time using these saves? Or is it just one character loaded at a time kind of thing?

Bed

Bed

Official Bed of 7s
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently no way to access Xbox One save on PC ever since Vantage Mod Tool has been discontinued, any pointers would be gladly appreciated!

D

Deaquan42

Reaction score
Sin$
hey does anyone have a moze,flak,and zane (2nd slot and up) that has game complete that i can have? really dont wanna spend 90 hours beating all their stories (ps4 NA)

M

Mag72207mrg

Reaction score
Sin$
hey does anyone have a moze,flak,and zane (2nd slot and up) that has game complete that i can have? really dont wanna spend 90 hours beating all their stories (ps4 NA)

I have a lvl 50 Moze, you can change the slot just by changing the bin # would you be down to give me your Amara save?

D

Deaquan42

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a lvl 50 Moze, you can change the slot just by changing the bin # would you be down to give me your Amara save?
I have tried changing the bin number, the save number, etc non of them worked so the character has to be from slot 3-up (started making my own moze still down to replace if someone has a moze in the second slot already done with the game)

D

Deonox

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even want a character save, if someone has a save that has a lot of skins let me know I want it lol. PC preferrably.

M

Mag72207mrg

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh ok, most games you just change the bin

How are you adding the characters to your current save file?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even want a character save, if someone has a save that has a lot of skins let me know I want it lol. PC preferrably.
That information is stored in your Profile, not the character saves. Somebody could share their profile with you but, it will overwrite your stats as well as some other things.

Oh ok, most games you just change the bin

How are you adding the characters to your current save file?
Save Wizard if you are talking about PS4.

Top Bottom
Login
Register