http://bl3editor.com/#/
[Click here to view this link]
BL3 CLI Save Editor

PC Profile Editor
BL3 PC Profile Editor

Borderlands 3 Legendary & Unique Codes
Legendary and Unique Gibbed Codes

Borderlands 3 Weapon/Item Parts + Weights
Useful information for what parts can legitimately spawn on gear.

Borderlands 3 Item/Parts Stats
Information about parts and their attributes/effects.

Borderlands 3 Weapon Parts
Similar to above with additional information about weapon effects.

Borderlands 3 - All Global Customizations
Information regarding BL3 customizations.

Borderlands 3 Legendaries & Uniques
List of all Legendaries & Uniques with loot sources and checklist.​

TUTORIALS​

Last edited:
V

VNR_Blizzi

Fap-o-tron 2000.
Reaction score
Once again, DOMIN8 blessed us with the knowledge!

Praise, people!

D

Donskoops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Evening, Has something changed with bl3editor.com changed in someway in the last hour i worked fine but just been back on i have tried to input bl3 codes from the legenday and unique codes but once i put the code into the box and click import nothing happens??

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Evening, Has something changed with bl3editor.com changed in someway in the last hour i worked fine but just been back on i have tried to input bl3 codes from the legenday and unique codes but once i put the code into the box and click import nothing happens??
It was down for updates for a bit. If its giving you issues still, try going to the page and doing a CTRL+F5 to force a cache update.

D

Donskoops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was down for updates for a bit. If its giving you issues still, try going to the page and doing a CTRL+F5 to force a cache update.
worked like a charm, one last thing while im here, where do the downloaded edited files go?

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
worked like a charm, one last thing while im here, where do the downloaded edited files go?
Wherever your default download location is. I usually just rename and drag back into my saves folder to overwrite.

D

Donskoops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it must be having some updates or something again as it looks like it is downloading something but doesnt save anything to anywhere, check my downloads folder and nothing in there

R

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D DOMIN8 you don’t happen to know codes for the Hammer and Gardian Staff please

T

theron0529

Reaction score
can anyone by chance explain how to mod class mods and relics? i seen some with 550% xp, but mine never goes above 10%

A

Atmogenic

Anime 4 Life
Reaction score
hi, I've completed bordelrands 3 story yesterday and today I used the BL3profile tool to raise my stats to 300% but when I went into my game all the stats were only up to 15% I used this and a cheat engine table with no difference with the results and have no idea how to fix this without causing corruption with my saves

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hi, I've completed bordelrands 3 story yesterday and today I used the BL3profile tool to raise my stats to 300% but when I went into my game all the stats were only up to 15% I used this and a cheat engine table with no difference with the results and have no idea how to fix this without causing corruption with my saves
15% is the hard cap on stats currently.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Updated some of the links for new versions due to DLC4 release.

Top Bottom