Last edited by a moderator:
F

FanciestWolfManx

Reaction score
Anyway to do this with save wizard or is it only for pc

S

sahnfong

Reaction score
and where we can have this bl3memoryedit ????????????????????

F

focheur

Reaction score
possible partage the savegame? :smile: plz

J

Jarodkyle

Reaction score
I disagree I see these type of weapons on PS4, so someone has worked out how to do it... I think they may do it by creating a quick code for save wizard, only way I can see it being done

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I disagree I see these type of weapons on PS4, so someone has worked out how to do it... I think they may do it by creating a quick code for save wizard, only way I can see it being done
Probably transferred from PC through Shift would be my guess.

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-transfer-modded-gear-from-pc-to-console.1797747/
^how to do it^

~Why would you even spend your time doing this with that easy method above~
You would need a kexsploit of 6.21+ (not public [there is webkits up to 7.00 so you could write your own exploit if you own a 7.00 or lower {going higher than 6.50 would allow you to skip the need of backporting}]) port all of the tools to that firmware probably backport the game which would need the private tweak/seal/AES keys (you would also need a disk version of the game and to port an ftp tool to your console or update HEN so you could also install pkg extractor). Then get the psfs keys from SAMU (save keys [SAMU is the most secure part of the PS4 {no public dumps}]). Decrypt the save, parse the save, edit (there isn't even a save editor for PC version of the game), then make a tool to unparse and encrypt.

There is maybe 10-20 people that could even do this. Save wizard team doesn't even get online, and most devs online have one console and don't get online (especially play online).

If the game doesn't exist under 5.05, been publicly backported, or have advanced mode on Save Wizard you will not be seeing any kinds of mods for those games unless it existed on lastgen or has some kind of cross play (like borderlands 3 has shift).

Last edited:
J

Jarodkyle

Reaction score
Ok that makes sense just hoping savewizard unlock advanced now that Mayhem 2.0 is active

I

Im Slumped

Reaction score
I am on Xbox One and these weapons are on Xbox as well, so this is happening. I do not think this is wrong for everyone should be allowed to modify what they want as long as the purpose is to play solo and not ruin online for others, sharing guns is okay. Going into a lobby that people are playing for fun and then just murdering the whole game, that ruins the experience for those wanting to try it. But i don’t think this is bad at all if anything this is what everyone was waiting for and is to afraid to say other wise. Xbox GT - is Im Slumped

Top Bottom