What's new

Discussion Borderlands 3 Legendary & Unique Item list

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Below is a spreadsheet for Legendary & Unique Items. The list is constantly being updated. If you guys see a weapon on the list, the drop location isn’t noted and you know it you can submit that change through the spreadsheet.
Direct Link for Mobile Users
**If you know something isn’t on the spreadsheet for Legendaries or Unique items you can request they be added via this hyper link**

Last edited:
Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Have been getting a decent amount of request adding info to the spreadsheet so wanted to say thanks although I'm sure a large portion isnt coming from here lol.

HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance you can link the spread sheet? Trying to view this on mobile is a pain in the ***..

T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
I didnt see it in the sheet, but is there a list of weapons that are used in missions but are removed afterwards?

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
I didnt see it in the sheet, but is there a list of weapons that are used in missions but are removed afterwards?

Yes there is (Towards the very bottom with unique items) but it’s lacking some info I believe since there is only two items listed and I’m sure there are more. If you go through the campaign and use them you can request them to be added to the spreadsheet via the link in the OP.

T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Yes there is (Towards the very bottom with unique items) but it’s lacking some info I believe since there is only two items listed and I’m sure there are more. If you go through the campaign and use them you can request them to be added to the spreadsheet via the link in the OP.
Ok! So far I know of 3 (Kevin's Chilly, Rogue Sight, and Burning Black Flame), so while I do side quests and find others I will keep a list of where they are too :smile:

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Forgot to mention spreadsheet has been updated with Bloody Harvest weapons as well as the pitch notes from the 24th

R

ricardo89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
last few days farming many targets, none and i say none of the weapons that are mentioned did not drop from the target. i get the weapons from totally different targets and still are RNG drops

playing on mayhem 4 and most of the time with 3 player party

F

firefly1992

Reaction score
Moon fire is said to not come in fire but one dropped for me
[Imgur]()

Top Bottom
Login
Register