• Start date
  • Views 1,098
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pr0totypex

Pr0totypex

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I am now opening my boosting services to the general public. This goes for Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel. Here are some basic guide lines to follow.
1. I can only boost a maximum of 3 people at once.
2. Spamming my inbox will not make me respond faster, infact, people who do, annoy me and will probably not get my services.
3. This is for xbox 360.
4. Any abuse to anyone within the party will get you kicked and permanent banned from my services.
5. I know many of you want to be boosted but the fact of the matter is i have time constraints and sometimes i just want to relax and play borderlands to play it, not to boost people.
6. I currently do not boost OP Levels.
7. My Gamertag is Pr0totyp3 x with the first 0 being a zero.
8. If you follow these guidelines and info, you will get the best experience out of using my service.
Thank you and have a good day.

J

jjcook1999

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you level boost and dupe for me GT UnsealedMonky27 with my bro cookboy4 if you can ?

E

EHG WNTD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you boost me to 60 in the pre sequel my gt is EHG WANTED

Pr0totypex

Pr0totypex

Reaction score
Sin$
*Updated* You should go like my facebook page www.facebook.com/vaulthuntersincorporated for the latest updates on when im on and what im doing :smile: 
Sure boys, Im on at the moment but for some reason, my xp lobby only goes to 50. But i am willing to power level you as far as i can to 60 in my game. 
Just send me a message on xbox live, gamertag is in the original post.

djayan

djayan

Reaction score
Sin$
could you pl boost me to lv 60 and give me all heads and skins and give me max amount of money and moon objects ( forgot their name )

Pr0totypex

Pr0totypex

Reaction score
Sin$
At this time, i can only boost to level 50 on TPS. I will update you as i get more saves.

J

jjcook1999

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey on borderlands 2 can you boost and dupe for UnsealedMonky27 and cookboy4

FgZe Rain

FgZe Rain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey could you boost me to lvl 50 and drop guns and skins and heads if you can my gt: FgZe Rain

On the pre sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register