Not open for further replies.
Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
WOO HOO!!! Thanks a bunch. ITS BANDIT BLASTIN' TIME!!!
Now to play mad scientist with some hybrid weapons...
If you like it there's a button for that =P

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
no m8 i know how to mod the skill points, i go to raw section in gibbed look for skill data and change all of them to 5. i want to know how i can apply it to my first playthrough that all. hope this clarifies my situation.

Thanks
Use JSONedit for it that's how I always do it

Chump Norris

Chump Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you like it there's a button for that =P

I normally wouldnt say anything about it....but HF Cat isnt getting nearly the number of likes he should for this service...your doing a great job HF Cat keep up the good work :smile:

Justin Howard

Justin Howard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for a High Level Enemy Save. I have tried to make one on my own... and have butchered it badly. I am trying to have raid bosses available and level 60 for No DLC/1st DLC. Then, level 70 raid bosses for dlc 2 and 3. With infinite ammo, and max skill tree.

I butchered this when I tried and started on the 1st quest on 2nd playthrough with all quests level 60... which i was okay with. Except, when i save and quit it all goes back to normal, i couldnt keep anything high level and havent figured out how to even fix the save to make anything 60 and 70 again.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for a High Level Enemy Save. I have tried to make one on my own... and have butchered it badly. I am trying to have raid bosses available and level 60 for No DLC/1st DLC. Then, level 70 raid bosses for dlc 2 and 3. With infinite ammo, and max skill tree.

I butchered this when I tried and started on the 1st quest on 2nd playthrough with all quests level 60... which i was okay with. Except, when i save and quit it all goes back to normal, i couldnt keep anything high level and havent figured out how to even fix the save to make anything 60 and 70 again.
This is the first time i'm not going to make a save becuase A MASSIVE Save Game was released by blakwidowstang
Go And Get That one instead Becuase im only just learning to get a High Level Save
Sorry

'http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/high-level-enemy-save-set-v2-0-big-update.856034/'

^LINK^

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Most Of The Sh*t Going On In College Has Finished So I Can Start Taking Save Requests Again

PewPew

PewPew

Reaction score
Sin$
Zero Assassin
only story missions complete
Orange and red text weapons
modded ammo

2 saves

On PC please.. thanks :smile:

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Zero Assassin
only story missions complete
Orange and red text weapons
modded ammo

2 saves

On PC please.. thanks :smile:
This means there will be one made save and one muel save in sanctuary or do you want two made saves

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks so much but the ammo isn't modded, but thinking over it now, can you please change it from modded ammo to infinite ammo?
Screen shot ? You cant get infinite ammo on pc

ScubaRec0n

ScubaRec0n

Reaction score
Sin$
Axton lv 50
All Main Missions done for both playthroughs and dlc
Leave all side missions untouchced
All challenges done
legit ammo pools
no weapons

Knowledge