Solved Borderlands 2 Save Help

• Thread starter XxDantexX
  • Start date
  • Views 1,098
X

XxDantexX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My modded saves that I transferred from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox one seem to have -2 billion ammo and I cannot fire a shot from any weapon. This naturally makes the game unplayable and I just need some assistance fixing this. If anyone can help me fix this problem just let me know. Maybe just adjust the ammo to the hoghest finite amount? Looking for feedback.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
My modded saves that I transferred from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox one seem to have -2 billion ammo and I cannot fire a shot from any weapon. This naturally makes the game unplayable and I just need some assistance fixing this. If anyone can help me fix this problem just let me know. Maybe just adjust the ammo to the hoghest finite amount? Looking for feedback.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-increase-ammo-capacity.1006574/

Use the values for PC.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Thank you for the useful info I'm just having trouble downloading and retrieving my saves. Is there any services you know of that could just fix one or two of my saves for me?
There aren't any approved recovery services currently.

P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
There aren't any approved recovery services currently.
They won't respond to anyone asking to do borderlands recoveries..

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
They won't respond to anyone asking to do borderlands recoveries..
I think you have to have a minimum post count or certain amount of time on the site before they will even consider it...

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
I think you have to have a minimum post count or certain amount of time on the site before they will even consider it...
I think you should set up a recovery service than lol

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
No, just didn't have the time to do it anymore...
I wish I did I offered it free to people on PlayStation, but work has had me so busy lately I haven't had the time to do it in over a month. I am just spending most of my time working on my saves. After they I feel they are comfortable with a decent amount of items/weapons I can move on to doing recoveries again. Hopefully, by that point, I will be able to sell/do them free on here.

Top Bottom