What's new

Discussion Borderlands 2 Save Editor (Preview)

• Thread starter XeAxton
  • Start date
  • Views 227,137
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neocross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Enough with the golden keys.. all they do is promise the best gun u can get for your level. You can find an equivalent gun by playing the game. Stop being lazy ****tards

ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't like modding of the game on damn modding site, then feel free to leave the section and look else where.

T

Thesticks00

Reaction score
Sin$
attachment.php
Easy solution. Worry a little less about what other do and concern yourself with what you do as a gamer. If you feel so strongly about the potential ruin of a video game, simply don't mod yours and play solo, co-op split screen or with your friends online, who I am sure must share the same views on game modding as you (assuming you have some of friends). I really do not see this mod tool having an impact on you or your gaming experience. Move on.

B

bullie

Reaction score
Sin$
I agree golden keys would be nice and the above poster had some good advise don't like modding your games do go in modding threads or sites don't mod your game but most of all don't tell me how to play my game and fuktard really what is this junior high night!!!!

ImGnashty

ImGnashty

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Im playing through the story a few times without modding.Ill end up using this to max my skill points though.

Fajah

Fajah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha
There's a few other people on other forums working on trying to release them.. and Idk if its posted on here or not but I also saw talk that once the encryption is fully decoded a new willow tree will be in the works.. anyone else here about that?
Haven't heard anything about that yet but I sure do hope it happens

N

neocross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a prob with modding its just everyone keeps asking for golden keys and its obnoxious just either play the game or wait for a willow tree of some sort. Obviouyou can't satisfy everyone but someone comes up with a tool and people just keep trying to push more onto the creator and what not. Just chill.

Tyler Hites

Tyler Hites

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, no one cares if you like modding or not, just come to this section to mod not to b itch.

S

sndstream

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I have a question. Firstly, good job on making this. I had to do all the CE searches on day 1 so I figured out all the stuff in ur prog. What Im stuck on is this: Im playing on a PC and our gamesaves are encrypted which is beyond my skill level. Are the 360 saves encrypted? You say ur working on modding weapons. If you whip out HxD and look at a 360 save do you see all the stuff like we saw in bl1 cuz all I see in a pc save is jibber jabber lol.........

-BOOMIJUSTSHOTYOU

Park Bom

Park Bom

End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
cool stuff; looking forward to it. Did you write it in vb or c#?

Release the source too!

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hows the game play everyone? It looks sweet, I'm probably going to buy beat it solo then mod the hell out of it.

natedog103

natedog103

Reaction score
Sin$
Two things: has anyone had any luck hex editing the sav file? And please, post the source. I would really really appreciate that. I'd like to get into programming and something relatively simple like this would be fun messing with.

XeAxton

XeAxton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I have a question. Firstly, good job on making this. I had to do all the CE searches on day 1 so I figured out all the stuff in ur prog. What Im stuck on is this: Im playing on a PC and our gamesaves are encrypted which is beyond my skill level. Are the 360 saves encrypted? You say ur working on modding weapons. If you whip out HxD and look at a 360 save do you see all the stuff like we saw in bl1 cuz all I see in a pc save is jibber jabber lol.........

-BOOMIJUSTSHOTYOU
Every save from Borderlands 2 is encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register