What's new

Borderlands 2 PS3 Level Boosting, Currency & Eridium Drops, Skins & Legendary Drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikeyyispro

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, Im willing to host free lobbies to anyone that needs anything dealing with borderlands 2 on PS3.
What I can Give:
Eridium
Money
Legendaries (Lvl50 & Lvl72 OP8)
Class Mods (Lvl50 & Lvl72 OP8)
Grenade Mods (Lvl50 & Lvl72 OP8)
Relics (Lvl50 & Lvl72 OP8)
Class Skins
Vehicle Skins

Lvl 50 & 72 Boost

Thanks for stopping by and showing support, Have a blessed day.
Just post a comment below and ill get back with you.

Last edited:
M

Mikeyyispro

Reaction score
Sin$
Im on right now if anyone wants anything.

Last edited:
LegitGamer1017

LegitGamer1017

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! My PSN is nufffLEGIT4NOW. I'm trying to get my Krieg and Zer0 to OP8/Lvl 72 and and I need your help. I'll go split screen with both Characters so it's faster. 
Hey! My PSN is nufffLEGIT4NOW. I'm trying to get my Krieg and Zer0 to OP8/Lvl 72 and and I need your help. I'll go split screen with both Characters so it's faster.
I would also appreciate it if you could give us some weapons, class mods, grenade mods, eriduim and money. Would help alot! I'll be on all day. I also have a mic if you need it

L

Legendofmatt

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi. Im on ps3 and I wanted to know if you were still doing instant level 72 and op8 runs. If you are, my psn is legendofmatt
Any kind of help would be great. Thanks

adriana taylor

adriana taylor

Reaction score
Sin$
My gamertag is SnowyChipmunk I was wondering if you could help me out. I just got a PS3 and I love borderlands 2 and want to be where I was on my xbox360. If you could help me I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register