What's new

Borderlands 2 PS3 Level Boosting, Currency & Eridium Drops, Skins & Legendary Drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikeyyispro

Reaction score
Hey, Im willing to host free lobbies to anyone that needs anything dealing with borderlands 2 on PS3.
What I can Give:
Eridium
Money
Legendaries (Lvl50 & Lvl72 OP8)
Class Mods (Lvl50 & Lvl72 OP8)
Grenade Mods (Lvl50 & Lvl72 OP8)
Relics (Lvl50 & Lvl72 OP8)
Class Skins
Vehicle Skins

Lvl 50 & 72 Boost

Thanks for stopping by and showing support, Have a blessed day.
Just post a comment below and ill get back with you.

Last edited:
M

Mikeyyispro

Reaction score
You can find me on PSN @ Mikeyyispro.

M

Mikeyyispro

Reaction score
Im on right now if anyone wants anything.

Last edited:
L

LegitGamer1017

Reaction score
Hey! My PSN is nufffLEGIT4NOW. I'm trying to get my Krieg and Zer0 to OP8/Lvl 72 and and I need your help. I'll go split screen with both Characters so it's faster. 
Hey! My PSN is nufffLEGIT4NOW. I'm trying to get my Krieg and Zer0 to OP8/Lvl 72 and and I need your help. I'll go split screen with both Characters so it's faster.
I would also appreciate it if you could give us some weapons, class mods, grenade mods, eriduim and money. Would help alot! I'll be on all day. I also have a mic if you need it

D

DendeFleek

Reaction score
Princess-ZaZa_06 is my psn

L

Legendofmatt

Reaction score
Hi. Im on ps3 and I wanted to know if you were still doing instant level 72 and op8 runs. If you are, my psn is legendofmatt
Any kind of help would be great. Thanks

A

adriana taylor

Reaction score
My gamertag is SnowyChipmunk I was wondering if you could help me out. I just got a PS3 and I love borderlands 2 and want to be where I was on my xbox360. If you could help me I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom