What's new

Discussion Borderlands 2 PS Now save question

ChrisaLyd12

Reaction score
All,

Now Borderlands 2 is available on PS Now, my question goes like this:

If i sign up for PS Now on my PS4, start a level 1 character on Borderlands 2 for PS Now, save to PS+ cloud storage then download to system storage on my PS4, can i copy this to a USB key and mod is via gibbed/bruteforce etc re-upload it to PS+ cloud storage, load save into PS Now Borderlands 2 then 'upload' the character via the game so I can play this on the Handsome Collection on the PS4??

Just trying to get a modded save into the handsome collection, I dont have a PS3 as I was an XBOX 360 user.

Any help would be appreciated.

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It probably just depends on if it keeps the save in the PS3 format or not.

ChrisaLyd12

Reaction score
It probably just depends on if it keeps the save in the PS3 format or not.
From what I have read, it would most probably keep the PS3 format but I am unsure if when saving to the internal PS4 HDD it gets encrypted therefore making the bruteforce de-crypt fail?

If it works then this could be a good way for people with an Borderlands 2 save on XBOX 360 be able to convert via gibbed to their handsome collection on PS4.

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
From what I have read, it would most probably keep the PS3 format but I am unsure if when saving to the internal PS4 HDD it gets encrypted therefore making the bruteforce de-crypt fail?

If it works then this could be a good way for people with an Borderlands 2 save on XBOX 360 be able to convert via gibbed to their handsome collection on PS4.
Well, you'll have to give it a shot then...

But, who in their right mind would get a PS4 anyway... :wink:

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This doesn't work. Saves are system locked, but you can upload old saves to the in game Cross save and download to your PS4. Aside from Psycho and Mechromancer.

Top Bottom