Not open for further replies.
P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Borderlands 2 - Profile Editor v1.0.1.0

How to use:
1.) Run my editor and open your profile.bin.
2.) Edit what you want and click save.

DOWNLOAD

Have fun :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok the program works great. However, when I open my profile.bin it looks like it automatically maxed out some of the stats. Is this intentional?
profileeditor.jpg

So, I start BL2 to make sure everything is working and it pops up telling me I have 351 Keys and I go to my Bonus Stats menu and the Tokes are right but,...
bonusstats2.jpg
bonusstats1.jpg

The program obviously works, however, shouldn't it pull your current stats upon opening your profile.bin?

Thanks though P Philymast3r

P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok the program works great. However, when I open my profile.bin it looks like it automatically maxed out some of the stats. Is this intentional?
profileeditor.jpg

So, I start BL2 to make sure everything is working and it pops up telling me I have 351 Keys and I go to my Bonus Stats menu and the Tokes are right but,...
bonusstats2.jpg
bonusstats1.jpg

The program obviously works, however, shouldn't it pull your current stats upon opening your profile.bin?

profileeditor.jpg

bonusstats2.jpg
bonusstats1.jpg

Yeah that is the problem i expected. I'll fix it and upload a new version.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Update:
So I set my stats to something much lower (500.3) across the board except FR just to get a handle on the percentages in game and then I get this:
bonusstats3.jpg

Also, every time I start up the game, my amount of Golden Keys goes up by 1. This isn't really an issue except it causes that screen to pop up every time alerting me that I have more keys.

T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be cool if it worked on xbox 360, i hate having a 195,623,456 Badass "Rank" i would rather have like 70,000 with all stats 100-350 %

P

Pulse

I love this program :biggrin: although I did notice if the shield factors are above 5 million the rough rider doesnt stay at 0.

L

LEO MAXIMUS

Getting There
Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I love this program :biggrin: although I did notice if the shield factors are above 5 million the rough rider doesnt stay at 0.
-snip-

Last edited:
P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So uploaded version 1.0.1.0 which should fix the problems with the bonus stats. Since i can't test i would appreciate it if someone confirm it :smile:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So uploaded version 1.0.1.0 which should fix the problems with the bonus stats. Since i can't test i would appreciate it if someone confirm it :smile:
Working much better this time. Still seems to be adding a Golden Key every time though.
:smile:

The initial time I opened it though after downloading the new version, it had maxed all my stats out again.

P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Working much better this time. Still seems to be adding a Golden Key every time though.
:smile:

The initial time I opened it though after downloading the new version, it had maxed all my stats out again.

Glad to hear. The thing with the golden key isn't a bug, my editor just saves the golden keys so that the game think it doesn't add it already. :wink:
And the reason why the stats are maxed out is because the last version saved the stats wrong. If you save it with this version and reopen your profile it should display the right stats.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I've re-opened it a few times now to adjust some stuff and everything seems to be good.
Excellent work. :biggrin:

J

jackkarma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just awesome. I've been hoping for this ever since the GPD editor came out. I call for a sticky on this. Tested and working fine for me. Thanks Philly.

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Great work Philly. Do you think you'll be able to come full circle and get one of these working for the PS3 version of the game?

P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just awesome. I've been hoping for this ever since the GPD editor came out. I call for a sticky on this. Tested and working fine for me. Thanks Philly.

I always thought that there is already an profile.bin editor for the PC version, so i didn't make one. :tongue:
Also sorry for the long waiting time :biggrin: 
Great work Philly. Do you think you'll be able to come full circle and get one of these working for the PS3 version of the game?

I would make one, but i don't know nothing about the PS3 security.
Already looked at some uploaded PS3 profile saves and it seems that the file called PAYLOAD is the savedata. At least the size matched with PC and XBox save data.

D

DemonAsylum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be cool if it worked on xbox 360, i hate having a 195,623,456 Badass "Rank" i would rather have like 70,000 with all stats 100-350 %
Why not just use the GPD editor? You can edit all the same things on xbox with that :smile:

Soufitron

Soufitron

Reaction score
Sin$
If I change the stats of everything, it works with everything except the maximum health. It stays at the maximum statistic -.- Can that be updated?

M

mr01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bravo sir....Bra-F*cking-Vo

you have created a way for my OCD complex to finally unlock that damn Goliath head on PC. For this you have my earnest thanks and like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register