Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Discussion Borderlands 2 Modder Discovers Rainbow Rarity Guns in Latest Patch

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2' started by Apex_Tactical, Apr 13, 2019 with 5 replies and 1,792 views.

1. Apex_Tactical

Apex_Tactical Newbie

Ratings:
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. ProtoBuffers

ProtoBuffers Fragile do not drop Premium

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Apex_Tactical

Apex_Tactical Newbie

Ratings:
    I don't see any reference to this new unlocked rainbow rarity in the thread you reference. The thread only identifies a limited number of rarities, and doesn't mention anything about a color shifting rarity. The video in IGN mentions something like 28 different identified (known) rarities - that thread only references 21. The rainbow rarity was just unlocked in the patch and would not have been present (or discoverable) at the time that thread was created.

4. ProtoBuffers

Ratings:
    You can download my saves and see there is already rainbow weapons in it but the last update was in December it wasn't until the new update that the rarity level changed. As stated it is labeled as super legendary. The missing 7 would be your rarities from BL2/Red/class mod rarities + there is no mention of seraph in the thread because the thread is for TPS which rainbow still exist in TPS.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  5. VNR_Blizzi

VNR_Blizzi Fap-o-tron 2000.

Ratings:
    So i understand, i just combine gun parts until i reach 9 on rarity level?

If so do you spawn it with the raw tab?

6. ProtoBuffers

Ratings:
    you will have to set it as a mission reward. It needs a body 4, seraph barrel, and a legendary barrel (use accessory 2 slot for the barrel since this can also change the rarity value).