• Start date
  • Views 7,485
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

TylerMania707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lvl 61 all equipped items(not weapons) are master keys. All you do is press Y on the shield,class mod,relic and grenade it will drop 9999 times. Master copies of IED Booster,turtle up,Moxxi Portrait,Torgue Token,Shield Booster,seraph Crystals and heath. Great guns and modz in the bank. Modz in the bank include the buzz ax and jump guns.Skill points also modded. Enjoy!

Credit to Killshot707 for this great save. Before talking trash and saying this is a copy, (Leo Maximus) post some proof that it's yours. :wink: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1fgukrbuac3m3mr/SaveGame(2).sav

And to prove that this ISN'T Leo Maximus's save, take a look at these two saves and compare them side by side. The weapons are different. The inventory is completely different.

Killshot's save:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1fgukrbuac3m3mr/SaveGame(2).sav

Leo's save:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/go2g2o8d8esqd80/SaveGame.sav

P

parabrahma

★★★★★★★★★ ►► Go Ranga ◄◄ ★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Jeez, leave the guy alone and let him post his save. "That`s my weapon/ save", "Gimme recognition" , "Gimme credit" " You stole it" and blah blah blah.. No one here "owns" any of this stuff and I, for one, get sick of the constant jumping on someone who is posting with the view to share and help.
We are all just using Gearbox`s property. Everything is designed and owned by them, not us. We just swap THEIR parts around at THEIR discretion in THEIR game..
Perhaps we should keep ourselves in perspective and just have fun and share without our artificially inflated egos constantly jumping on each other and demanding glory for something we certainly don`t own.

©2012 Gearbox Software, LLC. All rights reserved...etc.

Get a grip and, yeah, "grow up" or just deflate your ego and its constant thirst for recognition, I`m sure it wont hurt.

C

cashjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can we all just good along?...I appreciate everything all you guys do and the hard work and late hours involved...healthy competition is a driving force so keep it up...in 1972 I said that TV's would hang on the walls like pictures and paintings...lol...but hey where is my cut?....lol....good work to all of you.

U

UlTiMaTeAttaKeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez, leave the guy alone and let him post his save. "That`s my weapon/ save", "Gimme recognition" , "Gimme credit" " You stole it" and blah blah blah.. No one here "owns" any of this stuff and I, for one, get sick of the constant jumping on someone who is posting with the view to share and help.
We are all just using Gearbox`s property. Everything is designed and owned by them, not us. We just swap THEIR parts around at THEIR discretion in THEIR game..
Perhaps we should keep ourselves in perspective and just have fun and share without our artificially inflated egos constantly jumping on each other and demanding glory for something we certainly don`t own.

Get a grip and, yeah, "grow up" or just deflate your ego and its constant thirst for recognition, I`m sure it wont hurt.

***ALL my respect to U my Good Friend parabrahma, Well said...
This is one of the reason why I stopped modding for awhile COZ people longing for recognition all the time!!! This is a SHAME between US modders here at SE7ENSINS, we are creating a divisions amongst us! And forgeting the Beauty of sharing and working as a TEAM!!!

I have been a member of different modding site (game-tuts.com, xpgamesaves.com, 360haven.com...etc) but never seen a CHAOTIC hunger for recognition like this!!!

Just be Proud for goodness sake that this PERSON belongs to this COMMUNITY of Modders like U and Me!!!
***Not to mention, He put up a Proper Credits already...

PEACE...:wink:

Last edited:
A

AnkA2122

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i dont think its about recognition or big egos its more about spending the time working something out and some one else says they did it?

B

TylerMania707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think its about recognition or big egos its more about spending the time working something out and some one else says they did it?

Either way, it wasn't his save, nor was it his work. He's been proven wrong. End of story.

F

franciscarivera

Reaction score
this save when i tryh to add it to my USB it says please make sure the file is a vailid 360 Xcontent package PIRS COM WAT DOES THEAT MEANS WHEN I TRY TO USE IT ON HORIZON

B

TylerMania707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this save when i tryh to add it to my USB it says please make sure the file is a vailid 360 Xcontent package PIRS COM WAT DOES THEAT MEANS WHEN I TRY TO USE IT ON HORIZON

Make a copy of one of your saves, then open it in Horizon/Modio. Click on "Contents" and it should have a file named "savegame.sav" or something like that. Right click it, and click "Replace file", a new window will open up, go to wherever you have the downloaded save and double click it. It will say "File has been successfully replaced" and then Rehash, Resign and Save it. Save it to your USB, and then it should be ready to go.

L

LEO MAXIMUS

Getting There
Reaction score
-snip-

Last edited:
U

UlTiMaTeAttaKeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***Can't argue about that...
But, as for myself, so called MODDER's Created alot of shiiits and spend so much time creating something from nothing and of course I encountered things like these, that they CLAIMED it as if it's theirs!!! I took No offense, Coz U know Why? Once I put it OUTHERE, It's considered already as a Public Domain...
Here's the thing though, If U don't want someone to steal Ur ideas PLEASE DON'T EVER PUT IT OUT!!!
Simple as that... Just keep it to Urself!

Last edited:
A

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh.. I don't bother compiling gamesaves and most of the time I don't even post the codes anywhere for the things I make only because Im lazy and I really don't care if people use my stuff, or for that matter even know that it exists or where it came from.

If Im in a random game and people start talking about and sharing their modded gear Ill get in on the sharing, but I try not to go out of my way just to give stuff away. I usually don't even feel the need to tell people that I made it unless they ask where I got it. I couldn't care less if people turn around and tell people that they made it afterward. Its a show of their true character that they feel the need to lie about stupid **** like that, and I don't waste my time on losers.

Last edited:
P

parabrahma

Reaction score
***ALL my respect to U my Good Friend parabrahma, Well said...
This is one of the reason why I stopped modding for awhile COZ people longing for recognition all the time!!! This is a SHAME between US modders here at SE7ENSINS, we are creating a divisions amongst us! And forgeting the Beauty of sharing and working as a TEAM!!!
I have been a member of different modding site (game-tuts.com, xpgamesaves.com, 360haven.com...etc) but never seen a CHAOTIC hunger for recognition like this!!!
Just be Proud for goodness sake that this PERSON belongs to this COMMUNITY of Modders like U and Me!!!
***Not to mention, He put up a Proper Credits already...

Oh wow, UlTiMaTeAttaKeR I wondered why you suddenly disappeared. Without getting into the issue here, I first have to say that there were many people who posted weapons and items on the threads here, but NONE (and I repeat DEFinitely NONE) had the mastery and quality that you showed in your builds. Everything about them was flawless and perfectly balanced.
Anyway, I hope you are good and well and clearly I agree with your sentiments.
Having just looked at this thread again there has been a lot of posts deleted between the initial posting by TylerMania707 and my "jeez..etc". That makes my post look like it just came out of the blue but it clearly did not.
There has been so much jumping on so-called "noobs" or "kids" from so-called "seasoned members" with " hey I`ve already done that gun! and here`s the link to my much better gun.." etc. It was getting to the point where beginners could barely post without this happening. Personally I found the whole thing distasteful ,egotistical and unnecessary. Newcomers used to be helped and encouraged. The mood gradually became elitist, very discouraging and, like you said, caused divisions.... the " big boys " and the stupid " kids/noobs " -- Definitely not in the true spirit of how the BL2 forums began or should ever continue.
And the whole issue of "ownership" ..god, its laughable and pathetic. Put it out there.. somebody adapts it, updates it, re-invents it.. so what? Sometimes recognition is given, sometimes not, it really doesn`t matter.
Don't let your recognition-craving egos get in the way because that will just spawn a whole new generation of recognition-cravers who jump on each other with mine, mine, mine! and ME ME ME. Bullsh*t is what it is and it will only breed more.
Like cashjr said lets all just good along and share, help appreciate and encourage without the ego-craving. It will be sooo much better.

PEACE... to you as well (ALL of you) :wink:

Last edited:
K

KILLSHOT707com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wow, UlTiMaTeAttaKeR I wondered why you suddenly disappeared. Without getting into the issue here, I first have to say that there were many people who posted weapons and items on the threads here, but NONE (and I repeat DEFinitely NONE) had the mastery and quality that you showed in your builds. Everything about them was flawless and perfectly balanced.
Anyway, I hope you are good and well and clearly I agree with your sentiments.
Having just looked at this thread again there has been a lot of posts deleted between the initial posting by TylerMania707 and my posting "jeez..etc". That makes my post look like it just came out of the blue but it clearly did not.
There has been so much jumping on so-called "noobs" or "kids" from so-called "seasoned members" with "hey I`ve already done that gun! and here`s the link to my much better gun.." etc. It was getting to the point where beginners could barely post without this happening. Personally I found the whole thing distasteful ,egotistical and unnecessary.. Newcomers used to be helped and encouraged. The mood gradually became elitist, very discouraging and, like you said, caused divisions.... the "big boys" and the stupid "kids/noobs" Definitely not in the true spirit of how the BL2 forums began or should ever continue.
And the whole issue of "ownership" ..god, its laughable and pathetic. Put it out there.. somebody adapts it, updates it, re-invents it.. so what? Sometimes recognition is given, sometimes not, it really doesn`t matter. Don't let your recognition-craving egos get in the way because that will just spawn a whole new generation of recognition-cravers who jump on each other with mine, mine, mine! and ME ME ME. Bullsh*t is what it is and it will only breed more.
Like cashjr said lets all just good along and share, help appreciate and encourage without the ego-craving. It will be so much better.

PEACE... to you as well (ALL of you) :wink:

Great post!!!

P

parabrahma

Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to se7ensins. I hope you are not put off by the "discussion"
Unfortunately, I don`t know the answer to this cos I`m on PC but can someone who uses XBOX and horizon please help or point franciscarivera
in the right direction in terms of help or thread... Thank you.
Edit oops sorry .. I didnt see that TylerMania707 had already replied!

Last edited:
F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
Same reason why u won't find any more mods from me

C

cashjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow...is this how "Jack" got started?...

B

TylerMania707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to se7ensins. I hope you are not put off by the "discussion"
Unfortunately, I don`t know the answer to this cos I`m on PC but can someone who uses XBOX and horizon please help or point franciscarivera
in the right direction in terms of help or thread... Thank you.
Edit oops sorry .. I didnt see that TylerMania707 had already replied!

Dat sig. :3

V

Visual OS

Getting There
Reaction score
I am not a seasoned member nor am I a newbie. I appreciate hard work and determination. This is what it takes to create the majority of the noteworthy content here and all of the other sites. I'm sure you noticed the select few threads that appear more often then others at the top.

The seasoned members know these threads, they know who created them, because they've worked with them, developed ideas, and continue to expand their work. Not for recognition, but because they want to. Their thirst is for discover, and making the impossible possible. We are loosing members because they are being driven off by new members who come in and think they have the same level of determination.

This isn't a popularity contest gentlemen, if you think it is then you need to have a look at yourself. If you want to post saves, or a database, or even a list of codes that has been posted multiple times, it won't bother me, but perhaps you should ask yourself why you're posting it before you do so.

I understand this reply is off topic. If the moderators feel the need to delete it, then so be it. I wanted to express my observations and opinions at the chance of saving some of our contributors.

C

cashjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good post Visual OS...appreciate your work, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom