• Thread starter shadowevil1996
  • Start date
  • Views 143,972
shadowevil1996

shadowevil1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friend turk (he mainly made the script, but it was simply my idea) made a script that basically randomizes the gun parts of a gun when it spawns in game to any possible gun part inside of the game, and this skips DLC checks so you could get weird mixes that you could not get in gibbed and it does so also for the items, this script has been made since a few months now but since Borderlands is getting a bit boring I decided to actually release it, the script is still glitchy but it works as intended and you will have a lot of crashes, now I have made this a lot easier and I included it inside the same script you always use for Borderlands 2 (this only works for PC by the way) and can be found under the sanity check bypass. All what you gotta do is get in game and enable it, don't enable it on title screen because it can crash, crashes happen randomly but you can get them every so often, don't save and quit and you'll be fine, oh and, reason why this isn't public is because... there is no off button, once it's on, it can't be turned off unless you crash your game or end it
Screenshots of what the game could do:
JpJYyE5.jpg

HY1wB3Y.jpg

jChABED.jpg

Affects everything, even vendors

ow0weG4.jpg

WdOvZsO.jpg

IliXdhC.jpg

Now this is a picture of an Impossible mixture, even with gibbed (Swordsplosion's skin on a carnage)
4i7hAZj.jpg

Oh and enemies also have randomized guns, so hehe, have fun with that, they can crash your game if you're not careful, hive fest, nuke fest, etc.
Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8bigb03a3puaeg5/AAA6nLTMiRB37enm6RiUyT-Pa?dl=0

Should explain itself, use the Borderlands 2.ct (without any prefixes or anything, just pure name) for the true randomizer, the All one is a tuned down version of it to fix the crashes, and the other 2 explain themselves on the title.
Tell me if you have any problems.

Last edited:
shadowevil1996

shadowevil1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post what you find in here! since I'm sure it's so rare that you probably won't see the gun/item ever again

shadowevil1996

shadowevil1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A part info mod has been made if you are curious to know what are the parts on your gun, let me know if you guys want it, keep in mind it is lazily done :tongue:, works on items as well

rickles123

rickles123

Reaction score
Sin$
I would be greatly interested, and if you do I will try to post all the good codes here, already found some really cool stuff. I have a coupe of questions though, I only have all the randomizer and color scripts on, with modded inventory space, why does it only generate shields, grenades, and pistols? 2 When I mod storage space even a little, I usually cant scroll, is there a fix for this? 3 is there a way to save my game with this? And even if I get it to save, the game deletes my stuff, can a small patch be made for permanent item deletion check? It cant be that hard. And last question, there are some cool mods out there like buzz axes for everyone even varients, a grenade that makes you fly ect. All done with gibbed, can this system generate these items as well? Thanks again for everything.

shadowevil1996

shadowevil1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would be greatly interested, and if you do I will try to post all the good codes here, already found some really cool stuff. I have a coupe of questions though, I only have all the randomizer and color scripts on, with modded inventory space, why does it only generate shields, grenades, and pistols? 2 When I mod storage space even a little, I usually cant scroll, is there a fix for this? 3 is there a way to save my game with this? And even if I get it to save, the game deletes my stuff, can a small patch be made for permanent item deletion check? It cant be that hard. And last question, there are some cool mods out there like buzz axes for everyone even varients, a grenade that makes you fly ect. All done with gibbed, can this system generate these items as well? Thanks again for everything.
As far as I can tell you're modding your inventory space too big that you can't scroll, try 100 and wait a bit for all the slots to load. As far as codes go that's not what I meant by sharing, just a screenshot because of how the script handles things is weird as DLC parts mix up and gibbed gets confused even most of the time. Color script isn't needed but it can be cool to change the color of black items to something else I guess, make your own rarities in some sort of a deal with this, can get along nicely. Also the script should work on everything or intended to anyways lol

Post me again if you have problems

rickles123

rickles123

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well besides the inventory not scrolling I need help with 2 things, one being with this mod on, only pistols are being created, no other types of weapons, why? Also, is there a way I can save and keep my guns?

shadowevil1996

shadowevil1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well besides the inventory not scrolling I need help with 2 things, one being with this mod on, only pistols are being created, no other types of weapons, why? Also, is there a way I can save and keep my guns?
Probably has to do with the fact of where you are in the game, progress further and you'll see more into it, at the start the game tends to only generates pistols only. You can save your guns if you enable sanity check bypass for items and guns once you load back your character, however since they can generate with DLC parts you're less likely to actually 100% to keep them, especially since DLC parts can mix, that and I can already save you the trouble that you won't keep any pearlecent/seraph/yellow type of weapon as they're obviously DLC related lol. also one thing to point out is that this script will only randomize off the list of pre-loaded assets in the game if you understand what that is, so if you're using Krieg you can actually get buzzaxe parts into your gun which is cool

rickles123

rickles123

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a question, is there any patch to make it so the weapons with the wierd dlc pieces and stuff don't switch to something else when I reload? I would like to keep the weapons 100%

shadowevil1996

shadowevil1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a question, is there any patch to make it so the weapons with the wierd dlc pieces and stuff don't switch to something else when I reload? I would like to keep the weapons 100%
it's just how the game works, there's nothing that can be done

shadowevil1996

shadowevil1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We've went ahead and updated the randomizer one more time, now it can randomize item materials, which basically makes items more random (seraph shields can spawn), you can redownload it to take effect.

rickles123

rickles123

Reaction score
Sin$
Kk I was thinking, you know have you have a gun and item deletion bypass? Can your friend just code in a dlc check bypass? Couldn't that at least in theory work?

Because if it could, I really feel it just may allow you too keep most if not all items.

Last edited:
shadowevil1996

shadowevil1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kk I was thinking, you know have you have a gun and item deletion bypass? Can your friend just code in a dlc check bypass? Couldn't that at least in theory work?

Because if it could, I really feel it just may allow you too keep most if not all items.
To be honest that doesn't sound like a terribly bad idea, I do say that it might not work as the game in by itself has these balance checks, if the DLC parts don't match a DLC balance then parts of that DLC will get deleted, and the main problem is that the game is doing the impossible by mixing these DLC balances together. I will talk to him regarding that, we'll see what we can do

rickles123

rickles123

Reaction score
Sin$
Very good idea! Yeah maybe he can find a complete master check bypass/ multiple bypasses to cover this! Because just using the randomizer mod, the only crashes I have had is if I save and quit, so I just save, and end process, then I load the game, and only enable the bypasses at title screen! If these bypasses work, eventually this may be fully playable and savable! We can even collect!

shadowevil1996

shadowevil1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very good idea! Yeah maybe he can find a complete master check bypass/ multiple bypasses to cover this! Because just using the randomizer mod, the only crashes I have had is if I save and quit, so I just save, and end process, then I load the game, and only enable the bypasses at title screen! If these bypasses work, eventually this may be fully playable and savable! We can even collect!
I mean, to be completely honest the whole fun in this mod is the infinite exploring of what this game can truly give you I guess, which is why I didn't mind that you can't save and quit or keep the items. Just heads up

rickles123

rickles123

Reaction score
Sin$
For sure, but wouldn't it be fun to have the mod so if its an item you really enjoy, you could have it to play with forever?

rickles123

rickles123

Reaction score
Sin$
Also, the most recent version of this trainer disabled the ability to change bank and backpack size, it worked fine before, now it says its just for show, and wont let you change the values, why?

shadowevil1996

shadowevil1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, the most recent version of this trainer disabled the ability to change bank and backpack size, it worked fine before, now it says its just for show, and wont let you change the values, why?
What do you mean? it's the same one for BL2 just has a few things added to it, also I've discussed this with turk and the whole DLC check might be easier than what we expected, but you still have to run like 3 scripts or something to keep all your guns lol

rickles123

rickles123

Reaction score
Sin$
Haha that would be fine, Ill run as many scripts as needed :biggrin:. Also, for real, check it out, the trainers previous version, would let you change backpack and bank space size, this one wont allow you to adjust the values.

Top Bottom
Login
Register