Sin$
Yeah said I had that same version.

Evil Rastan

Evil Rastan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah said I had that same version.

hmm i use horizon to extract my stuff, and have no problems opening it up in gpd editor. guess im no help. and youre sure youre trying to open the right file 1st in gpd editor?

O

o Wiz ii

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I also use Horizon. I extracted both Profile/GPD FILE. Then Opened the Program, hit File, Open, & clicked on the GPD File as it says to open it first. & it's always an Error for me. So I'm lost

Evil Rastan

Evil Rastan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I also use Horizon. I extracted both Profile/GPD FILE. Then Opened the Program, hit File, Open, & clicked on the GPD File as it says to open it first. & it's always an Error for me. So I'm lost

you made sure you extracted the right gpd file?

D

DeStRoDp

Reaction score
Sin$
i did everything in the tut but these codes pop up...,
---------------------------
XDBF
File Is Not A GPD!
OK
Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
OK

O

o Wiz ii

Reaction score
Sin$
Makes no sense. I'm not sure what the problem is. I doubt me not Signing Out & Re-Downloading my Profile made this Error pop up.

O

o Wiz ii

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try that process but the only thing I didn't do was sign out, delete profile only, & download profile. But I don't need to move it over bc I'm connected with transfer cable

O

o Wiz ii

Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly still pops up with the same Error that I provided in my first post to this topic

R

RaptorPoop

Reaction score
Sin$
it happened to me lower your badass rank, golden key like 2 away from max
lower the amount of badass tokens you have and your elemental effect chance down cause its an easy stat to sacrifice note badass rank doesn't effect stats and the reason it happened was because the game autosave it makes a back up and the info from all those excess things makes it lag and freeze let me know if that works
Sorry man, I fixed this pretty much as soon as I posted. I totally forgot to update this post, but thanks for taking the time to help out.
I went overboard for a fix, but I assume what you recommended fixed it. I raised my Badass rank for everything to about 85 percent, then zeroed my tokens (I had an absurdly high minus number) and put my Golden Keys amount to something sensible like 150. I saved that, deleted my profile and re-downloaded it, and cleared my system cache. Works perfectly now.
Considering my only issue with this program was my own naive approach to it, I'd have to say this was a resounding success. Cool as ****, dudes. Nice work.

Jigoku Shonen

Jigoku Shonen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are the krieg DLC heads auto unlocked with the GPD unlock? also what names do they go by? as of now I have 19/19 heads for krieg and 87/87 skins for him. is that all of them?

O

o Wiz ii

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone can help me with my problem? Still getting an Error when I try opening my gpd file on the GPD EDITOR program.

wtsteve1

wtsteve1

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wanting to reset stats for Krieg. What are normal stats. I am stupid and forgot to write mine down. I don't want to start over fresh. Thanks for the help.

BONGTONG

BONGTONG

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm having an issue modding a friends GPD file. I've tried everything and can't get it to stick, on Xbox live.

So for me, I had to play a few games on USB, w/o internet... Then a few games on console, without internet. Then I went online, and the profile stuck.

Tried this with him 4-5 times and we can't get it to stick, no matter what. Tried using multiple keys, spending badass rank, completing side missions, earning bad *** ranks.. can't get it to work.

Does anyone have any idea what we're doing wrong? It worked for me, why's it so difficult for him?

edit: each time I did it, I would kill pyro pete in my game. My friend "doesn't pick up" eridium so we just run around killing people in the beatdown/arid badlands. Could killing Pete somehow increase the chance of the GPD sticking? I know it's a long shot but it's the only variable we've left unaccounted for.

LIZZRD

LIZZRD

Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a problem. Used the GPD to mod must of my BA rank to 1000.0%, but now at random points in the game it freezes. Usually happens when someone re-spawns or just a random auto-save. Over than that I'm loving the GPD.

P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting an ERROR every time I try opening the GPD File I Extracted. So I can't even get past that.

Anyone have any INFO or can HELP please?

Unable to load DLL '/LZO.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007e)

You have to extract all files in the archive to the same folder.

Hey guys,

Really cool mod tool. I don't know about any of you though, but BL2 crashes for me every time it needs to autosave. I am not sure what I've done, beyond modding my Badass rank to 85% in each category. No idea dudes, on Xbox if that helps.

Since the newest Title Update the game saves the tokens you spent, but with the current version of the editor you aren't able to mod this stat. Will release soon a update which fix that problem (I hope) and also it will display the tokens you spent on a respective bonus stat.

i did everything in the tut but these codes pop up...,

XDBF

File Is Not A GPD!

OK

Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

OK

You have to open your GPD file first, then open your gamer profile.

So I'm having an issue modding a friends GPD file. I've tried everything and can't get it to stick, on Xbox live.

So for me, I had to play a few games on USB, w/o internet... Then a few games on console, without internet. Then I went online, and the profile stuck.

Tried this with him 4-5 times and we can't get it to stick, no matter what. Tried using multiple keys, spending badass rank, completing side missions, earning bad *** ranks.. can't get it to work.

Does anyone have any idea what we're doing wrong? It worked for me, why's it so difficult for him?

edit: each time I did it, I would kill pyro pete in my game. My friend "doesn't pick up" eridium so we just run around killing people in the beatdown/arid badlands. Could killing Pete somehow increase the chance of the GPD sticking? I know it's a long shot but it's the only variable we've left unaccounted for.

Have you open your friend's profile in the editor? The checksum is based on the gamer profile and if you edit your friend's GPD with your profile then it only works on your profile and not with your friend's one.

Jigoku Shonen

Jigoku Shonen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IM wondering, if you max out the melee damage to the 2 billion or so number, does that mean the fire breath krieg has will be that strong?

BONGTONG

BONGTONG

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you open your friend's profile in the editor? The checksum is based on the gamer profile and if you edit your friend's GPD with your profile then it only works on your profile and not with your friend's one.

Yes. Of course. His GPD, his profile. I'm covering all my bases.

Top Bottom
Login
Register