• Thread starter JayTheYoutuber
  • Start date
  • Views 3,838
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JayTheYoutuber

Reaction score
Let me know what Character you want (DLC Included Characters,*Krieg And Gaige*), what level, what guns and shields and stuff. If you want UVHM Playthriugh, I can try my best. Also, make sure to tell me what Console you have (PS4 and XBOX 1 Are not available yet. Sorry for the possible inconvenience!

A

Anonymouse12345

Reaction score
I whant psyco level:75 GUNS: dont care as long as five max level legendarys Shield: 9999999

J

JayTheYoutuber

Reaction score
I whant psyco level:75 GUNS: dont care as long as five max level legendarys Shield: 9999999
Uhm, can you specify what you mean by level 75. There is no level 75, only level 72. The shield though, I do not know to how to mod that. There is possibly no way to do that, so I’ll give you the highest capacity shield I can find. And also, what console do you want it for? Like, PlayStation 3, X-Box 360, or PC?

Last edited:
J

John Gulick

Reaction score
I need the community day skins. And its a RIP for me because I don't have a PS3 to upload my save file.

J

JayTheYoutuber

Reaction score
I need the community day skins. And its a RIP for me because I don't have a PS3 to upload my save file.
I’ll see if I can find a save for PS3, and I’ll add the saves, and also

My PSN is holmey55 friend me

J

John Gulick

Reaction score
I’ll see if I can find a save for PS3, and I’ll add the saves, and also

My PSN is holmey55 friend me
I just added you. Thank you!

If you get it just message me on PSN: johngulick

M

Manamaori86

Reaction score
Let me know what Character you want (DLC Included Characters,*Krieg And Gaige*), what level, what guns and shields and stuff. If you want UVHM Playthriugh, I can try my best. Also, make sure to tell me what Console you have (PS4 and XBOX 1 Are not available yet. Sorry for the possible inconvenience!

Hey can I have a lvl 50 Salvador with every legendary and pearl in game I'm on Xbox one and can I have a very good amp shield plz,the only dlc I have is dragon keep and can I plz have hacked guns and shields and a stuff thnx brother

J

JayTheYoutuber

Reaction score

Hey can I have a lvl 50 Salvador with every legendary and pearl in game I'm on Xbox one and can I have a very good amp shield plz,the only dlc I have is dragon keep and can I plz have hacked guns and shields and a stuff thnx brother
Yo, I just saw your reply, and the modded weapons things will be a bit hard. I will also need to check again if there is a XBox1 save editor out! I can also tell you, I will give you a bee shield, (Best amp shield in game)!

Also John, my PlayStation unfortunately decided to make me full reset, so add me on my new user,
Skull_Candy_YT

I also have a Discord, if you want to communicate on it.
SkullCandyYT#5269

W

WheezyTiger286

Reaction score
May I have a lvl 72 phyco with 1000 badass tokens [if possible] and max health and shield please. Lastly maybe just some decent guns idrc. Btw this is for xb1

my GT: WheezyTiger286

J

JayTheYoutuber

Reaction score
May I have a lvl 72 phyco with 1000 badass tokens [if possible] and max health and shield please. Lastly maybe just some decent guns idrc. Btw this is for xb1

my GT: WheezyTiger286
I can do everything you ask, but the problem is that I am not sure if Gibbed figures out a way to make it xb1 and PS4 compatible

S

sgod123

Reaction score

do you do any for pc? if so whats steam? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom