Tutorial Borderlands 2 FREE "EVERYTHING" Service - Any Item @ Any Level,Instant 61,Save Editing,Consumables

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN H3AD5H0T

Your best friend in all of Pandora!
Reaction score
If You Do Not Read All Of This Post I Will Be Able To Tell & You Will Be Ignored!!!

My Gamertag Is SYN H3AD5H0T for Xbox Live
(zero not the letter "o")

ALL OF THIS IS FREE!!!
If you are feeling generous I will accept any donation to my PayPal but I Do Not expect this from anyone. Just ask me for my email address.

I Can Help You With The Following Normal Services:
  1. Duping Any Item In The Game At Any Level
  2. Instant Level Up To 61
  3. Dropping +500 Eridium
  4. Dropping 999 Seraph Crystals
  5. Dropping 999 Torque Tokens
  6. All Heads & Skins For Every Character & Every Vehicle
  7. Dropping "A Constant Growing Stash" Of Modded Weapons At Any Level
  8. Dropping Any Modded Weapons You Can Get A "Gibbed's Save Editor" Code* For At Any Level
  9. Giving You Maximum Money ($99,999,999)
*Example of a "Gibbed's Save Editor" Code:
BL2(hwAAAABbcQCHRwVABtHrscPoRGEQoxdDLwaEGAgxEGLsw/g=)

I can also provide Save Game & GPD/Profile Editing Services:
Learn more how this is done below
  1. Anything From Above
  2. Maxing Out Your Characters Skill Tree Completely
  3. Giving You Infinite Ammo & Infinite Grenades
  4. Setting Your Badass Rank To Whatever You Want
  5. Unlocking Any Challenge At Any Tier
  6. Unlocking Any & Every Known Location For Uncovering The Map
  7. Changing Your Playthrough % To Whatever You Like (i.e. 100% Normal and TVHM to unlock UVHM)
  8. Putting As Many Legit Items In Your Backpack As You Wish
  9. Putting As Many Items (Modded Or Legit) In Your Vault As You Wish
What I Want In Return
  1. Sign Up For A Se7enSins Account. You Will Love This Community!
  2. t.
I will not repeatedly drop items for people who don't know that the modded items I have will not stick in your backpack!

During the weekdays I am usually working from around 8 am EST until around 6 pm EST and normally online by 7 to 7:30 pm EST. Saturday's and Sunday's I am usually off but that is always subject to change.

Make Requests In This Format Or You Will Be Ignored:
If You Are Messaging Me On Xbox Live The Very First Line Should Read "Se7ensins" Or Your Message Will Be Deleted!
  1. Gamertag
  2. Yes Or No Answer To Wanting Eridium
  3. Yes or No Answer To Wanting Seraph Crystals
  4. Yes or No Answer To Wanting Torque Tokens
  5. Yes Or No Answer To Instant 61
  6. Yes Or No Answer To All Heads & Skins (Or Whatever Character Your Looking For)
  7. Yes Or No Answer To Maximum Money
  8. If You Need Items What Level Do They Need To Be
  9. List The Names Of The Legitimate Items You Need
  10. Yes Or No Answer To Wanting Modded Items
  11. List Of "Gibbed's Save Editor Codes" For Specific Modded Items You Want
  12. Yes Or No To The Save Game & GPD/Profile Editing Services (You Must Read Further To See How This Is Done)
One Warning Policy
ONE WARNING ONLY! Based on the rules you break I will reserve the right to deny anyone service for any reason and may not issue a warning. Up to date as of 6/11/13 but always subject to changes.
  1. Friend Requests - WILL NOT be accepted. DO NOT send them. You will receive "A" warning. REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SERVICE!
  2. Request Format - If your request DOES NOT meet my format EXACTLY, YOU WILL BE IGNORED! REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SERVICE!
  3. Spam - Multiple Requests or Multiple Posts regarding the same request will get you "A" warning. Multiple Requests posted to Multiple Services will result in "A" warning plus get you put at the bottom of the queue. Off topic posts will be considered spam. Multiple Messages sent on Xbox Live WILL NOT receive ANY WARNING and result in Blocking Communications. REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SERVICE!
  4. Joining Games & Parties Without An Invite - Will result in "A" warning and plus you get put at the bottom of the queue. REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SERVICE!
  5. Private Messages & Profile Wall - DO NOT write any requests on my wall or my private messages. Doing so will result in "A" warning. REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SERVICE!
  6. "When Will You Help Me" - DO NOT send ANY message ANYWHERE asking when I will help. If I have "liked" your post then you have been accounted for and you will get a message when I am available. I will also post in this thread the times I am available so you can expect a message around that time. Things do come up and from time to time but I will do my best to keep you all informed. Doing this will result in "A" warning. REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SERVICE!
Save Game & GPD/Profile Editing:
We can do this 1 of 2 ways
  1. You know how to use the program Horizon to "extract" the SaveGame.sav from the character & I can mod it through Gibbed's if you upload it to Mediafire and provide me with a download link. The same goes for extracting the GPD/Profile. If you do not how to do this PLEASE LOOK IN THESE SPOILERS for 2 great tutorials from DOMIN8.
  2. You have to trust me with your account info i.e. Email & Password. I'm obviously not going to screw you over this is a well established website and I am offering all forms of help.
  • [*]I WILL NOT be held responsible for any save data that corrupts any part of your Xbox. YOU are responsible for backing up your files.
    [*]DOMIN8's Tutorial - How To Extract A Game Save With Horizon.
    [*]DOMIN8's Tutorial - How To Extract Your GPD/Profile.
    [*]Mediafire - Use Horizon to EXTRACT your SaveGame.sav, .GPD file, or Profile (Depending on what you want done) and upload it to Mediafire. Provide me with a download link and I will upload the modded file that you can then REPLACE using Horizon.
    [*]CLOUD - YOU MUST copy your saves from your HDD you want modded to a USB drive for backup then MOVE them to the cloud from your HDD.
    [*]CLOUD - You have to make sure that you have none of those saves still on your Xbox because when you take them off the cloud (after I have modded them) back onto your Xbox it will corrupt the data if the saves are still there.
Modded Donations!!!
If you have a modded item that you would like to donate to the collection by duping it to me or providing me with the code, I will list the item and tag you in a spoiler here giving you the credit. Private Message me if you would like to donate something. These items can also be made to any level you want. You also must provide me with the information if you created the items yourself, they were duped for you, or they were created for you. If you have the info on who created the items you must let me know so they can receive proper credit.
  • [*]BIG UPS to DOMIN8 for this MASSIVE donation they include his creations and some that were requested in this thread -
    [*]Modded (Max Skill) Class Mods
    [*]Storm Shredifier BL2(hwAAAACnHQiE5gAAC9Hr3WIYxGACEBoMNBgJKMEYOlGEYKBAkori)
    [*]BL2(hwAAAACUcgiE5gAAC9Hr3WIYxGACEBoMNBgLKMEYOlHIYuCDkori)
    [*]BL2(hwAAAACw8giE5gAAC9Hr3WIYxGACEBoMNBgMKMEYOlF8YiCEkori)
    BL2(hwAAAADPXwiE5gAAC9Hr3WIYxGACEBoMNJgLKMEYOlF4YACEkori)
    BL2(hwAAAACdYQiE5gAAC9Hr3WIYxGACEBoMNJgMKMEYOlHwYkCEkori)

Xtra Fast Sawbar
    BL2(hwAAAACwxAiAJgEAA9HrfQAcxOABsBcDQoxeDNBgnKGcANSIsQ3l)
    BL2(hwAAAADMdwiAJgEAA9HrfQAcxOABsBcDQgwLKNBgnKGcAOyDsg3l)
    BL2(hwAAAABiFgiAJgEAA9HrfQAcxOABsBcDQgwMKNBgnKGcACyEsg3l)
    BL2(hwAAAAARvQiAJgEAA9HrfQAcxOABsBcDQowLKNBgnKGcAAyEsg3l)
    BL2(hwAAAADbhAiAJgEAA9HrfQAcxOABsBcDQowMKNBgnKGcAEyEsg3l)

Swift Scorpio
    BL2(hwAAAAAS3QSEZgMJBdHreWIYxMCJgR8GBcoLDPwwKFAyYrjCYIHy)
    BL2(hwAAAADBmwSEZgMJBdHreWIYxMCJgR8GBUoLKPwwKFDKYuCDYoHy)
    BL2(hwAAAADF7ASEZgMJBdHreWIYxMCJgR8GBUoMKPwwKFAqoCSEYoHy)
    BL2(hwAAAABe4ASEZgMJBdHreWIYxMCJgR8GBcoLKPwwKFB2YgCEYoHy)
    BL2(hwAAAADIiASEZgMJBdHreWIYxMCJgR8GBcoMKPwwKFDyYkCEYoHy)

Angry Shredifier
    BL2(hwAAAAA/FQSEZgMJC9Hr3WIoxBCMgR8GNBgKlPwwKFCSghRBYoHy)
    BL2(hwAAAADB3QSEZgMJC9Hr3WIoxBCMgR8GBUoLKPwwKFDKYuCDYoHy)
    BL2(hwAAAADFqgSEZgMJC9Hr3WIoxBCMgR8GBUoMKPwwKFAqoCSEYoHy)
    BL2(hwAAAABepgSEZgMJC9Hr3WIoxBCMgR8GBcoLKPwwKFB2YgCEYoHy)
    BL2(hwAAAADIzgSEZgMJC9Hr3WIoxBCMgR8GBcoMKPwwKFDyYkCEYoHy)

Infinity Cobra
    BL2(hwAAAABZcQOER4ANC9Hr6cNohXGAMAIGQowOGM5QnKHcxCCDsQ3l)

Ornery Unforgiven
    BL2(hwAAAADIAgiHhwAAB9HrRQCMheEAMAIGNBhoMAIxgjFsAIxAoozh)

Badaboom Maggie
    BL2(hwAAAAAOFwCHRwVABtHrscOIhSEQwxkKPwyBGNBgoMEMxKBAUhHj)
    BL2(hwAAAACpMgCHRwVABtHrscOIhSEQoxMFPwwLKNBgoMEMxOCDEhHj)
    BL2(hwAAAAAHUwCHRwVABtHrscOIhSEQoxMFPwwMKNBgoMEMxCCEEhHj)
    BL2(hwAAAAB0+ACHRwVABtHrscOIhSEQoxMFP4wLKNBgoMEMxACEEhHj)
    BL2(hwAAAAC+wQCHRwVABtHrscOIhSEQoxMFP4wMKNBgoMEMxECEEhHj)

Butcher Conference Call
    BL2(hwAAAAAw2ggCaAAADdHrkUJRg+IKxRYLG5QFgJ0ooMG8QvmCkori)
    BL2(hwAAAAChGwgCaAAADdHrkUKBBuMKxRYLGxQLKJ0oFgC+QvGD8gDw)
    BL2(hwAAAAAPeggCaAAADdHrkUKBBuMKxRYLGxQMKJ0oFgC+QjGE8gDw)
    BL2(hwAAAAB80QgCaAAADdHrkUKBBuMKxRYLG5QLKJ0oFgC+QhGE8gDw)
    BL2(hwAAAAC26AgCaAAADdHrkUKBBuMKxRYLG5QMKJ0oFgC+QlGE8gDw)

Storm Butcher
    BL2(hwAAAACBIggCaAAADdHrMQBUg2ICEAEKGxQMKA5QFgBiAPSB8gDw)

Flying Sandhawk
    BL2(hwAAAADEFwFByIIDBdHrcWIpwVKCEBoMNJgKLNBgoMHcIBzCQg3m)

Stopping Lascaux
    BL2(hwAAAADC2gRB6IAJBdHrcWIpwQKNBRqMChYJKBQoKVAuY+nBYo3l)

Rocket Unkempt Harold
    BL2(hwAAAACYqAhEqAAAD9HrjQAcwUICsBdDJwqDGL0YoMHUYsHBcBHj)

Rocket KerBlaster
    BL2(hwAAAAAM1AhEqAAAD9HrjQAcwUICsBdDJ4pfDL0YoMGgYsHBgIzh)

Lyuda Triquetra
    BL2(hwAAAAADywiC6AAAC9HrmYJZAAMLxgXMBZgFgNBgPqHEgsFBEgrl)

Requests he has made - BL2(BwAAAABbeAAiEcSgIxC9ngGEBAQHRGzE/////////z9thA7EbsQ=)
    BL2(BwAAAAAnIAAiEcSgIxC9ngGEBEQHRGzE/////////z9txA3EbsQ=)
    BL2(BwAAAABAzwAiEcSgIxC9ngGEBMQGRGzE/////////z9tRA7EbsQ=)
    BL2(BwAAAACJ4QAhEcigIxC9ngGEBAQHxG3E/////////z9nhA4Eb8Q=)
    BL2(BwAAAAD1uQAhEcigIxC9ngGEBEQHxG3E/////////z9nxA0Eb8Q=)
    BL2(BwAAAACSVgAhEcigIxC9ngGEBMQGxG3E/////////z9nRA4Eb8Q=)
    BL2(BwAAAACLqQEAACcA8BG9ngGEBMQHhADg/////////78B4P8/AOA=)
    BL2(BwAAAAA61wMEDQnAUBG9HgCABsD/////////vwrABeD/PwJgAuA=)
    BL2(BwAAAADb8wAICz7YIBG9HgDA////////////fwZABcA=)
    BL2(BwAAAAAYjQArDZShYxC9HgXBAUEAwf///////////78EASYBAME=)
    BL2(BwAAAADQkwAYDZihAxG9XgjBAUEAwf///////////78EwSwBAME=)
    BL2(BwAAAABMfwASDYqhIxC93gbBAUEAwf///////////78EASEBAME=)
    BL2(BwAAAAA9ngAID0TowBC9nhyDD4MdQwsDDoMOw/9/HYMUAyCDKcM=)
    BL2(BwAAAAB7YgAFD0jooBC9XhyDD4MdQwsDDoMGw/9/HYMZAyCDJcM=)
    BL2(hwAAAAB3zwGEZoIDC9HrkWIoxBCDUAHDIYYGDBcYZBDSILzCwIHw)
    BL2(hwAAAAAPVQCGBwJAENHrMcOAhdEM4wHG/38LGBgw/v87w5iBYQ3j)
    BL2(hwAAAABV0wBDKANBENHrrWIxwYKLJQELC5YGLBRY/v/nYvnBIozl)
    BL2(hwAAAAC5igCFBwVACNHr2cOIhWEQowHG/////xow/v8fxECCcRHj)
    BL2(hwAAAABp0ABER4M/ENHrVaIgQ8GLggCFG4oIFBwo/v/TojhBAYzi)

[*]xDxGx - Legendary Siren Class Mod that STICKS IN YOUR BACKPACK
    [*]OOOCARNAGEOOO - Slag Invader (sniper), Captain Blade's Jolly Roger (launcher), Rapid Shredifier (launcher), Slag Infinity (pistol), Rapid Infinity (pistol), Corrosive Infinity (assault), Rapid Infinity (launcher), Protective Relic, The Bee(black)
    [*]bl2modder - Unkempt Infinity-BL2(hwAAAABbcQCHRwVABtHrscPoRGEQoxdDLwaEGAgxEGLsw/g=)
If I Am Unavailable Or Unable To Provide Help Try The Following Other Services:
  1. Slade's Boosting and Duping Service: Here
  2. Jezz's Boosting and Duping Service: Here
  3. DOMIN8's Save Game and GPD/Profile Editing Service: Here
$$$ Donators $$$
Anyone who donates anything will become a Priority for future requests! Remember this is a FREE service and this IS NOT required, those listed have generously donated at their own free will.
Pickle1074, ASIASEN

Banned Users
Luckily no one has been banned under the policies set forth, try to keep it like this because I don't want to have to do this.

Disclaimers
  • [*]Anyone can utilize these methods using Horizon and Gibbed's Save Editor.
    [*]I created the Legendary, Pearl, & Heads/Skins saves using Gibbed's and fcukwithfire's code DB ****withfire.net/bl2db.
    [*]I created the Eridium, Torgue Token, & Seraph Crystal saves with the community version of Gibbed's and blakwidowstang's part gallery here.
    [*]All modded weapons are a collection of donations as mentioned and some I have got from various other sources other than here.
    [*]Credit goes to gd2k for the new Instant 61 Save.

Last edited:

SYN H3AD5H0T

Reaction score
Took care of APS Leoin last night with 1 of EVERY legendary weapon, all legendary shields, and all legendary grenade mods at level 61.

Sorry I couldn't get to anyone else last night! I had a lady friend come over and she took up the remaining of my time. :biggrin: I will be online again tonight at the same time (7 to 7:30 pm EST) taking requests. Just hit me up, and I will help you to the best of my ability!!

SYN H3AD5H0T

Reaction score
Online right now taking requests for an hour or 2 until my lady friend comes over

Loc Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
send you a message when your posts says your taking request , no reply :mad:
will find help somewhere else

Last edited:

SYN H3AD5H0T

Reaction score
Just gave PegasusDruide the Sticky Longbow Bouncing Bonny (slag), the Sham, every elemental Norfleet, All the Unkempt Harolds, and all Legendary Class Mods. Everything at level 61.

Also hooked up xASETICxSNIPERx with ONE OF EACH Legendary and Pearlescent weapons at level 61. He also got my modded stash at level 61.

Sorry Original Goods I didn't get to you in time, if you ever need anything please feel free to ask. Going to prob requests for the next half hour to hour

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I think it's great that you're helping people out and running a service for this kind of thing but, do you really need to post who you've helped and what you dropped for them? It just looks like you're trying to pat yourself on the back.

/.02

Homeland Secure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...and the comments about the "lady friend". Yeah... 
send you a message when your posts says your taking request , no reply :mad:
will find help somewhere else
I'm not sure the OP understood the reason for your post seeing as how he "liked" it and all. :confused:

Loc Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm not sure the OP understood the reason for your post seeing as how he "liked" it and all. :confused:
i totally agree with you , i was kind of confused seeing that he like the post i posted about him not replying ... but he replied after i gotten help from Sparfire ... :smile:

SYN H3AD5H0T

Reaction score
i totally agree with you , i was kind of confused seeing that he like the post i posted about him not replying ... but he replied after i gotten help from Sparfire ... :smile:
You edited your post to that. I liked it when it was a request. I had to step out of the house for 20 min.

I think it's great that you're helping people out and running a service for this kind of thing but, do you really need to post who you've helped and what you dropped for them? It just looks like you're trying to pat yourself on the back.

/.02
Since they simply cannot say thanks because it is against the forum rules I was giving them something to give me feedback on. I guess they can "like" the original post.

Haters can hate. :cool:

Jake Mason

Reaction score
Hey man, if you could dupe me a DVA shock infinity, 94% sham and DPUH all level 61 that would be great. Thanks :smile:

DruidePegasus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just gave PegasusDruide the Sticky Longbow Bouncing Bonny (slag), the Sham, every elemental Norfleet, All the Unkempt Harolds, and all Legendary Class Mods. Everything at level 61.

Also hooked up xASETICxSNIPERx with ONE OF EACH Legendary and Pearlescent weapons at level 61. He also got my modded stash at level 61.

Sorry Original Goods I didn't get to you in time, if you ever need anything please feel free to ask. Going to prob requests for the next half hour to hour
Thanks a lot, very helpful service and very fast.

otisdriftwood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just replying so I can watch thread. Plann on hitting u up soon. Seems like a useful service. All the people talking $#:! About the extra comments about what they got and this dude getting laid. Don't you have something better to do than criticise him about pointless stuff. I thought this site was about helping the community not putting each other down, but your right.... the haters are gonna do what they do best. :smile:

SYN H3AD5H0T

Reaction score
Just replying so I can watch thread. Plann on hitting u up soon. Seems like a useful service. All the people talking $#:! About the extra comments about what they got and this dude getting laid. Don't you have something better to do than criticise him about pointless stuff. I thought this site was about helping the community not putting each other down, but your right.... the haters are gonna do what they do best. :smile:

Please feel free to hit me up anytime! I'm online right now and will probably be online for quite some time today taking requests. As shown in the OP I now have all heads and skins too

Trennnnt

Reaction score
Gt: tr3nnt
Looking for level 61 pearls and lengedarys
Not so much on the mods but will take them as well
And the skins and heads if possible
Thanks.

Reaction score
Gt: Cave S Johnson
Level 43 Pearls and Legendaries
Really want a Legendary Siren Mod, Bee, Sham, Norfleet, and Harold (and Error Message if it sticks)
Yes

commandergrie

Reaction score
Gt: smallishshadow Level: 61
Pearl weapons and an infinity gun
Yes I want the Modded items Would also like a high level shield

Last edited:

Flarg47

Reaction score
GT: Flarg46

Looking for all skins and heads plus level 61 Legendary Commando CM. Modded weapons and the modded Bee would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

stogie002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to thank SYN H3AD5H0T for the weapons that he dropped in my game, they just blow me away! Thanks again SYN for helping this newbie out! Thanks again!

otisdriftwood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are u on I'm trying to get level 30 bee, whiskey tang foxtrot, an infinity no scope, white death, and cc
Gt otisdriftwood87 on xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom