Borderlands 2 drops on the 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Helper Outter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Im gonna be doing a Guns, Skins, Heads, Shields, etc. drops on the 16th of January.
If you want to join on the 16th, then do the below:

If you just want specific guns, shields, etc. then post your GT and stuff like this:

GT:
Guns, Shields, Grenade Mods I want:
Skins and Heads I want:

If you know what the gun/head/skin you want, but you don't know the name of it, let me know and i'll try to figure what you mean. :smile:

Also, please post legit. And with the leveling thing, once you get your level, back out immediately, because I will have to dashboard. And when you join, stay still, let me do all the work.

Last edited:

A Helper Outter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you want an invite to this Weapon Drop Lobby and Instant Leveling Up Service, then leave your GT below.
NOTE: BECAUSE THE INSTANT LEVEL IS MODDED, ANY BANS ARE NOT MY FAULT, JOIN AT YOUR OWN RISK
I will drop guns from any category from the colors Orange and Pearlescent.

Thommo6243

Reaction score
Gt JezaTheMexican
Currently lvl50 wondering if I could get lvl61 and lvl61 dp herold conference call and bee shield

A Helper Outter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hosting in about half an hour! Make sure to comment your GT if you want any of these offers available. ^^^

A Helper Outter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im having connectivity issues and I have to re-install the Compatibility Packs, due to a corrupted error. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will try to get it straightened out.

A Helper Outter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys, I might not be able to do it soon. Im having AT&T come out and speculate the problem. If a Mod wants, they can close this thread. It might take a while to get everything fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom