What's new

Discussion Borderlands 2 connections bad?

• Thread starter cotesduo
  • Start date
  • Views 3,249
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cotesduo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem?

As i'm having trouble finding games...
low amounts of games when i search, and even lower amounts of lobbies i can actually join, either full or i get the message: "check your network and cables", my network and cables are checked, hehe...
Seems like i can only find American lobbies as well, ocasionally i do find british lobbies, but no lobbies close to my country...

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have Open NAT?

C

cotesduo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea, its been very rare that it hasnt been anything but open, but i've made sure its open before searching aswell..
I went through my net and made sure the xbox had all the port priviliges it needs to function properly.

BladedMallet223

BladedMallet223

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I have been having trouble finding games too. I can't seem to find out what the problem is, I have great connection it might be something Gearbox needs to work on for the Xbox One because on the 360 I don't have any trouble connecting to games.

C

cotesduo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, new discovery, getting invited to peoples games, works just fine, and whenever i search and find a game, and press Y to "view gamercard" it comes up with a completely different persons gamertag, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register