What's new

Discussion BOOTLOOPS AND APPLE LOGOS - IF I LOSE THIS JAILBREAK... FINDING NEW TWEAKS PLS NO BEEN CANT STOP AFTER THIS LONG! AT IT 15 HOURS NOW

• Thread starter DrugsNJailbreaks
  • Start date
  • Views 1,466
D

DrugsNJailbreaks

Reaction score
Sin$
I got way too high and installed waaaay toooo many tweaks last night and I prety much lost my jailbreak UNLESS i can somehow save this thing.

My options after 10 hours (on cocaine btw) straight of working on getting it out of either "this phone needs to be restored" or the apple logo bootloop I've done basically this:

1) I STILL DONT GET HOW TO MAKE A SHH WORK WITH A DFU'D IPHONE 11 PRO MAX AND I BET IT'LL FIX EVERYTHING!
BUT I am completely LOST on what SSH is and which commands do what I'd love so0me support as i believe I'm headed that direction within the next hour I'm deciding one way or another

There is also the iFunBox method: SSH Method but iFunBox refuses to recognize my iphone i tried in DFU mode reco very kode everything and not a single thing but iTunes pairs just fine:

Download iFunBox
Connect your Device
Go down to ToolBox
Click SSH Terminal
Password: alpine (unless changed by you)
Run apt-get update
Run apt-get --purge remove com.rpetrich.rocketbootstrap
Run apt-get --purge remove org.coolstar.stash933
Run killall -9 SpringBoard
Keep RocketBootstrap at 1.0.4 if you want stashing

2) FINALLY got it into DFU mode. For some damn reason I watched/studied many hudies on how to get an iPhone 11 Pro Max into DFU mode (Recovery mode may be the better option so dont even get me started on that nightmare of a battle) but man the buttons just wouldnt click. No matter how many times I did it perfectly it just never went anywhere other than bootloop logo or restore this iphone mode....

3) I've tried downloading iOS 14.3 IPSW and restoring it while I've been in DFU mode and it gave me an error (which is why I think recovery mode might work best)

4) I pay like $60 for one of those iOS repair windows applications which I did hear
work sometimes and most of the time but this is the last resort!

Operating System
  1. Windows
  2. iOS