What's new

Discussion Booting via bridge

Modz R LifE

Modz R LifE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for bridgers to team up. If intrested leave gamertag. Willing to help with setting everything up.

D

Darth Pikachu

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this even possible after the new update with dedicated servers? If so, I have 4 controllers and willing to do this.

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this even possible after the new update with dedicated servers? If so, I have 4 controllers and willing to do this.
That’s a good question. I would think it wouldn’t be, but to be fair, 343 isn’t the brightest so who knows. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was some loopwhole. I used to bridge before the update but but I haven’t even tried since the update.

Last edited:
D

Darth Pikachu

Reaction score
Sin$
That’s a good question. I would think it wouldn’t be, but to be fair, 343 isn’t the brightest so who knows. It wouldn’t surprise me if they’re was some loopwhole. I used to bridge before the update but but I haven’t even tried since the update.

Before, didn't it work where if you couldn't get a dedicated server, it would put you in a peer-to-peer game? I suppose you could try the same now. I remember there was a problem with MCC a while back and they had to turn on the P2P functionality until they fixed it so this makes me think P2P is turned off at the moment so you just wouldn't find a game.

From what I have experienced though, especially during UK hours, the population of most playlists is so low you wouldn't even need to bridge to find your partner team as you would be the only ones playing. Iv not tried this out yet but during my hours I can easily search any ranked playlist and not find anybody after 20 mins.

Top Bottom
Login
Register