Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Boot Camp after lvl 8

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by ECOxDC, Dec 29, 2008 with 6 replies and 461 views.

Did it work for you???

1. Yes its worked-I will Thank You now. :)

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No it didn't work-I need help-I will still Thank You. :)

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Smokin 7s

Smokin 7s Contributor

Ratings:
    This is the easiest way to do it. Some people have posted ways by going into team death match and then going really fast and going up but that one is way harder. Then there is another one were you have to join a game of a lvl 8 or lower which too is a much harder one.

All you have to do is:

1. Put COD 5 in the disc tray
    2. Let it load
    3. Press start when needed
    4. Go to multiplayer
    5. Once on the Multiplayer screen highlight the Xbox Live selection and hit A really fast about 5 or 6 times then you should be in Boot Camp.
    6. If your not in it then back out to the Multiplayer screen and do it again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. iLL rooTz

iLL rooTz Newbie

Ratings:
  3. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did not work, for all I know you just made this up to get thanks, so no thankyou.

4. iLL rooTz

iLL rooTz Newbie

Ratings:
    sorry for multi-post

However, it does work, you just need to play around a little bit with it

5. MrBiG

MrBiG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    dis only works if u played boot camp last

6. Iceflame9

Iceflame9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks mate, I finally got it to work but for the first time I had to press (A) 3 times starting from the Multiplayer Menu then press UP on the D-Pad to select Boot Camp and continue to press (A).

After my first match I could just rapidly tap (A) from the Multiplayer Menu to get into Boot Camp.

Just curious if anyone could answer real quick but what's so special about the Boot Camp match setting?

7. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It is full of people under level 8, and usually they suck.