Boosting

Discussion in 'Halo 5 Matches' started by iAk IMPALER, Jun 25, 2017 with 3 replies and 365 views.

1. iAk IMPALER

iAk IMPALER Newbie

Ratings:
    So I read something on here not too long ago about a specific way to rank up or "boost" if you will.

Basic theory is in H5 if you win you go up in rank and go down if you lose, regardless of who you play. So considering the way of boosting in H3 you had a deranked account to boost a freshie or an account that was level locked.
    With what I have tried so far this method of boosting works quite well actually. Start a new account and for your preliminary matches you need to lose all 10. If you rank low enough perhaps bronze 1,2 or3. You could start boosting that soon. The type of account you want to boost is not a fresh or unranked account but one who has already placed maybe gold up to diamond. My friends and I have successfully boosted four accounts. Three up to onyx and one to diamond. My friend didn't want to be any higher than diamond.
    Mind you the way this is working is you are pulling very, very bad kids. Hardly at all you pull an equivalent rank to the account you are boosting. As of now we have three boosting accounts between my friends and I. Two of us are playing on deranked accounts and the other to be boosted. Now mind you this is not a way to jump ranks at a time. But if you are remotely any good getting to onyx should be a simple task. Especially if there are a few of you in the boosting party. We have even tried boosting one of our onyx accounts and needless to say it works. One onyx, the deranked account or two. We are pulling high gold to mid platinum kids. Good luck mates, any questions just send a message to my gt : iAk IMPALER

• Like Like x 1
  2. p m

p m Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I sent you a message on xbox live. Hope to hear back from you.

3. OP
    iAk IMPALER

iAk IMPALER Newbie

Ratings:
    UPDATE:

So a new season has started and with that rank resets. I theorized that when you have no rank but were previously ranked e.g.: onyx. In your ten placement games it will search players to beat to get your previous rank. So I used a deranked account, bronze 1, to boost an unplaced account in doubles. By winning all my placement matches I was ranked back in onyx. This has worked on several occasions. So there is no need to play the ten placement games if you can use a booster to place with.

4. Nad1234

Nad1234 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    FYI I started the whole boosting/cheating method on h5 soon after its release. There is nothing to "theorize" about. Onyx isn't all that you can get by it. You can also get champ. Anything past 1700 with a bronze you go up 1 point at a time, unless you play against plats and diamonds and onyx's.