• Start date
  • Views 2,688
W O L F

W O L F

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
TUTORIAL- CAGE MATCH BOOTING

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I have noticed several people do not know how to cage match boost...I do not take credit for this at all for I did not find out how to do this until I watched this video. You know what the thanks button is for, please feel free to press it. Thanks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKBw7Bv0vVM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - How To Get Into COD MW2 Cage Match To Boost[/ame]

(((Would like to give credit to E x T e N z e D and Pajurps Vicious for this. Since I know posting who made the video is a big thing...)))

E

Elementz DNB

Reaction score
Sin$
Re: TUTORIAL- CAGE MATCH BOOTING

You don't need to remove your friend to get them into a cage match, this process is stupidly long. All you got to do is search for a cage match and get your friend to 'join session in progress.'

Simple. :thumbup:

W O L F

W O L F

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

That doesnt work anymore.... you must be playing a different game?

G

GrAfFiTeBoMb

Reaction score
Sin$

you don't have to remove friend, just have 1 person go into cage match and have the other join sesion in progress as it is searching for a game. I'm doing it right now while it is my turn to be the boostee (the one who dies) and not the booster (the one who kills the boostee) The way my friend and I do it is we switch every game, he gets the 20 kills the first game, then i get 20 kills the next game

S

Scoottttttt

Reaction score
Sin$

GrAfFiTeBoMb said:
you don't have to remove friend, just have 1 person go into cage match and have the other join sesion in progress as it is searching for a game. I'm doing it right now while it is my turn to be the boostee (the one who dies) and not the booster (the one who kills the boostee) The way my friend and I do it is we switch every game, he gets the 20 kills the first game, then i get 20 kills the next game
You know you can just have one of you get to 950 points then switch and let the other person get 950 then switch off getting last kill every other game.That would double what your getting now.

G

GrAfFiTeBoMb

Reaction score
Sin$

Chance The Cat said:
this method is stupid..

no its not, cuz if u can't find and orginize 12 people who wants to boost, you can do it with just 2 people

P

Pwnstar

Reaction score
Sin$

For some reason I can't join session in progress.. Any reason why?? I have 2 copies of MW2 and 2 xbox's.. One is searching for a game.. It just joins a game and never lets me join session in progress.. Thanks

Nevermind.. Had to remove friend from FL :smile:

C

countryboss

Reaction score
Sin$

He is right just join session.

S

sc0ttb

Reaction score
Sin$

The join session thing never works for me! I just go into the game and then ask the person if they want to do headshots lol Can't watch this video as I'm in work right now but will check it out when I get home later

Top Bottom
Login
Register