Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Boosting talk. Site talk.

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Boosting & Duping' started by Devin7797, Jun 21, 2019 with 2 replies and 793 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devin7797

Devin7797 Newbie

Ratings:
    i find it very upsetting that since there was a huge number of new people join your forum because of borderlands for boosting & etc that there is nobody around. I’ve been here for about a week now and there’s nobody posting anything. You would think that this would be a climax point for some of you modders, etc. I would really like to be a part of the experience since I’ve never done it before but it’s hard when not a single person wants to help the community. I know there’s updates and stuff happening & DLC but I would like to see somebody step out and help. Thank you. Or atleast give some feedback. This isn’t begging I just want a good understanding of what’s happening and why suddenly everyone disappeared in one of the most popular moments. I’m sure many other new members like me are wondering the same things. Good day.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DOMIN8

DOMIN8 Retired Green and Yellow VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Mostly just because modding and boosting for this game has been pretty much dead for almost 5 years. If you were here around 2013-2014 it was hoppin'...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rambo_Modz

Rambo_Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have alot of spare time i might host in the next hour or two it would be nice to get back into boosting people like i use to about a year or two ago. I'll be on xbone just got to make a boosting save so be on the look out for my thread if you on xbox.