1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

[Boosting] SnD Riot Shield Boosting Every Night

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Boosting & Matches' started by Scrabbit 311, Feb 5, 2010 with 0 replies and 190 views.

1. Scrabbit 311

Scrabbit 311 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    SnD Riot Shield Boosting Every Night

I will be hosting Riot Shield Boosting sessions every night through out the night! More than likely you will not get an invite right away because it will be a first come first serve. But if you are interested in a commited group then just be patient.

I would rather you send a message to my gamertag then PM me on here. But I check this daily so you can post your GT on here and I'll get back to you.

My Gamertag: MR AteThatHoe

Also on my free time I'll be teaching people how to do elevators.