[Boosting] Riot Shield Cage Match boosting?

Wheez1026

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Riot Shield Cage Match boosting?

Well, it's a theory of mine.

First of all, you have two people, one with a riot shield, and one with a LMG (RPD possibly).
They go into a cage match and they meet up. The person with the riot shield stands in a corner crouched and takes all the ammo from the RPD.

This should give +50 every 2 seconds after you get the first +50. (at least those are the experience bonus' in a split screen) So every two seconds, you are getting +100, and if you do this for the WHOLE game, you should get a crap load of points. Once you run out of ammo, kill yourself and restart.

Here's how turns would work.(The person getting points is the one using riot shields)
Game 1: P1 gets all the points.
Game 2: P2 gets all the points.

this gives you a lot of experience, and you can do head shots afterwards.

Anyone willing to test this?

GT-Trikyon

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Riot Shield Cage Match boosting?

I TRIED THIS TODAY :smile:

And, You're right, it gets some good points.

I did the riot shield boosting with a kid today, and we would take turns, one would shoot til he was out of ammo, then they would kill themselves and restart. We didn't do matches we kinda just took turns. I found it got me about 2000-3000 xp per ten minutes,without completing challenges. I could have gotten more if he just shot at me for 10 minutes I suppose.
One thing to note though, after he shoots your shield for so long, it starts going from 100 xp to 20, then 16 14 and smaller. So we found it better that once it goes from 100 to a lower xp, stop for about ten seconds or so, then keeps firing.
This obviously gets repeditive.

I still think the best way to rank up,get kills,and unlock **** for your guns is to do headshots, but the riot shield method is also good, however your get more points overall doing headshots.

20 headshots in 6 minutes,you do the math :smile:

_AcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sentry gun + Riot shield = Many points. lol

rightdealfor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Re: Riot Shield Cage Match boosting? Sentry gun + Riot shield = Many points. lol . i tried this is very cool

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score

rightdealfor said:
Re: Riot Shield Cage Match boosting? Sentry gun + Riot shield = Many points. lol . i tried this is very cool
But you dont stay at +500 each time... It goes down pretty fast with a sentry. Aswell as the sentry gun always over heating.

IxSPAWNxKILL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've done this, its works pretty well if you do it right. Me and my friend switch off at about 16 kills and 5 minutes left. We each get about the same amount of exp, not counting challenges, and get about 10k+. It doesn't matter what weapon you use, sentry is good cause you get the points so fast, you don't have to reload, and if you do it right you get the 500 pts before it overheats.
You can get 5 bonus of 100 equaling 500, then you will start getting 20, and after that the points will lower by 2(20,18,16,ect.) What you do is set a tactical insertion, once you get 500 pts, either let your friend kill you or the sentry kill you. Once it kills you have him pick it up then repeat the whole boosting process.

Top Bottom