• Views 3,064
Status
Not open for further replies.
BipolarGaming

BipolarGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for other people like myself who want to reach the good things in the game quicker.

This can include:
Gold Camo
Max Prestige
Uniforms
HeadGear
and the list goes on.

I will be organizing groups of 6-8 people who are interested in boosting up their stats.
When I have 6-8 people here who post their game tag, I will invite you to a party then will head into a game where it is only us and we will have the freedom to get as many kills or as many killstreaks as needed for the things you would like.
The more people we get seeing this thread the quicker we can get into games and get everything unlocked. With this in mind I would ask you to share this with your friends.
You will need a mic so we can communicate within the match and also will be a lot faster to max and unlock everything. You DO NOT need 2 controllers but if you do have a second controller then we wont need as many people and the lobbies will be more frequent.

I will be checking this thread daily and will add you as soon as I can to my account. I am on alot and will be running the lobbies WHEN we have a sufficient amount of people to do one.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want more information.
It is pretty straight forward though.

Steps:
• Read everything above
• Comment your PSN name Below
• Show your friends the thread
• Join the match and enjoy

Rules:
• Do not yell when in the lobby
• Be patient as these lobbies do take time and some people need more help then others
• If you are being helped then please return the favor and help someone else who needs it
• Follow the rules when in the match. eg. do one thing you need unlocked then let the other person have a go to unlock something aswell.
• Be polite

This is totally free and there is no donation or payment needed
This is not a modded lobby or hacked in anyway just a
boosting lobby that will help unlock everything.

BipolarGaming

BipolarGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All I have added everyone and have enough for a lobby. I will make a time of the lobby and inbox everyone the time. If you can be online at that time then the lobby will be a go. If you can't make the lobby then please let me know and we will work around it. Thanks

K

Kavika

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey my psn is id_bang_ur_mama need to boost plzz invite me

BipolarGaming

BipolarGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have added you Kavika, waiting for you to accept my friend request. My PSN is AussieJaymz

K

Kavika

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend wants to boost do u have room right now. His psn is ngm135

BipolarGaming

BipolarGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
K Kavika : All good bro and I will be doing a modded lobby when I have enough people to be able to control a lobby. This way we are free to boost properly. Ghosts has made it hard to boost without any tac insertions so the only way to really boost is by filling a lobby with boosters.

S SSTxReaper & Kavika: I have added both accounts

K

Kavika

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi!!! Hope u get that modding tool fast really want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register