What's new

Boosting on the weekend

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Myself and Axell1337 will be boosting on the weekend and we need people who will be willing to stay online for a long period of time we will be playing against bots in guardian, all we need is players that are willing to play for a long period of time just post your gamertag and we will add you on xbl

Team so far:

1. v IDamage v
2. Scrubber Duck (Axell1337)
3. x Skum
4. PrZMvP x 718
5. Porpoise King

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Um i'm from the U.S., what time will you guys be playing ? If on the weekend i should be on for a long period. I'll probly have some lag but i don't care well be playing bots in guardian right ? My gamertag is in my signature below. Thanks. :smile:

P

Porpoise King

Reaction score
Sin$
I am on for 10+ hours a day. Send me a MSG/FR and ill boost whenever.

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be on at 4pm which will be 11am for you right? and yeah were playing guardian

I'll send you guys a friend request

Porpoise King your Friends list is full, can you remove one of your friends if it's not any trouble

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't really know the time difference from the U.S. and England, but ill be on alot so we probably would be on at the same time.

And are you talking about today, or the weekend?

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah your in FL and im in NY, we have EST, so yeah I guess.

And yeah i just checked on my phone, I think theres a 5 hour difference, for us it would be 11AM then it would be 4pm for them. I just checked now to make sure, its 9:19pm and 2:19am there so yeah.

Top Bottom
Login
Register