What's new

[Boosting] Nuke Emblem

T

topcatb4

Newbie
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Nuke Emblem

i need someone to help me nuke boost for the emblem , if you need it too we will take turns, just message me gt=topcatb4
 
R

Rancidbullet

Newbie
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Re: Nuke Emblem

my gt is rancidbullet
 
S

SandyRavage

Enthusiast
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Re: Nuke Emblem

topcatb4 said:
i need someone to help me nuke boost for the emblem , if you need it too we will take turns, just message me gt=topcatb4

Has it ever ocurred to you that the Nuke emblem now is so tainted by the sheer number of people cheating to get it that its almost uncool to even have it now?????
 
J

jstn

Enthusiast
Messages
214
Reaction score
16
Re: Nuke Emblem

Rancidbullet said:
my gt is rancidbullet

i'd suggest getting a better mic before joining lobbies. the constant farting noise gets annoying very fast.
 
L

LoKi2jZ

Enthusiast
Messages
164
Reaction score
12
Re: Nuke Emblem

:thumbup:
SandyRavage said:
Has it ever ocurred to you that the Nuke emblem now is so tainted by the sheer number of people cheating to get it that its almost uncool to even have it now?????

LOL
 
T

Teh ghetto

Newbie
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Re: Nuke Emblem

jstn said:
i'd suggest getting a better mic before joining lobbies. the constant farting noise gets annoying very fast.


Maybe he's really farting lmao
 
Top Bottom