• Thread starter POGkyle123
  • Start date
  • Views 259
P

POGkyle123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am boosting and I do not want to get banned. So in order for that to happen, I have a few rules before we boost. If your stats are lower than a 3K/D then DO NOT show off any nuclear, nuked out, or chain killer calling cards and instead keep them until you reach a higher prestige to show them off. DO NOT get an insane amount of head shots, maximum of 20 a game. at the end of the match you must have a maximum of a 6K/D ratio (preferred lower). Try to avoid boosting pistols/specials but if you have to boost them then a maximum of a 10 streak with specials because that is how much you would ever realistically bet. If you're willing to choose intelligence over greed then post your gamertag below and I will send you a invite.

I will be going for master killer

Last edited:
J

Jacob Ivory

Reaction score
Sin$
I am boosting and I do not want to get banned. So in order for that to happen, I have a few rules before we boost. If your stats are lower than a 3K/D then DO NOT show off any nuclear, nuked out, or chain killer calling cards and instead keep them until you reach a higher prestige to show them off. DO NOT get an insane amount of head shots, maximum of 20 a game. at the end of the match you must have a maximum of a 6K/D ratio (preferred lower). Try to avoid boosting pistols/specials but if you have to boost them then a maximum of a 10 streak with specials because that is how much you would ever realistically bet. If you're willing to choose intelligence over greed then post your gamertag below and I will send you a invite.

I will be going for master killer

Gamertag: NSKennedy

Top Bottom
Login
Register