[Boosting] my lad needs your help

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Boosting & Matches' started by Spooneyjester, Feb 6, 2010 with 8 replies and 297 views.

1. Spooneyjester

Spooneyjester Newbie

Ratings:
    my lad needs your help

my boy paid 4200 points for a couple of guys to get him to 10th prest. but both let him down and taken his points in the process . now i cant and will not risk another 17.50 please there must be someone out there with a heart to get him to this 10th level . please help him his game tag is Spooneyjester and the x box is on and i will cheak all his messages myself every 15 mins thanks if you can help

2. XxLeathal DxX

XxLeathal DxX Newbie

Ratings:
  3. kartmanocp

kartmanocp Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: my lad needs your help

Me thinks he himself is a lad.

4. killyjoyFLOD

killyjoyFLOD Enthusiast

Ratings:

here's an idea, you could just pay 25$ and get it done legit through se7en sins

5. kartmanocp

kartmanocp Enthusiast

Ratings:

Through who?

6. NegroNinja02

NegroNinja02 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Go to the Modded Lobby section. You're more likely to find someone there to help you. This section isn't for 10th prestige lobbies or any kind of modded lobby. That's why they gave that other section the name "MW2 Modded Game Lobby."
    There is a person in that section who is legit about doing 10th prestige. All it costs is $25.00 through paypal. All you have to do is pay that and put your gamertag with it.
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/modern-warfare-2-modding/201658-7s-official-tusiks-xp-shop.html
    That's the site. Go check it out. It's actually pretty neat.

7. Mikey99

Mikey99 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Sorry but if your son was stupid enough to fall for these scams.. it's his fault, It's VERY easy to see the difference between a legit modder and a fake one. Pay the $25 as said before and get it for sure..

8. Gnard Smasha

Gnard Smasha Newbie

Ratings:
    This wasn't your son, was it??(and yes, these are direct copy and paste quotes)
    And this wasn't you, was it??

I lol'ed for a couple of hours after finding these. The funniest part is that fact that they posted these in the OFFICIAL XBL FORUMS!!! That's like calling the cops to report a burglary and telling them that someone stole all your pot!

9. The Nino

The Nino Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I lol'ed that is fail to get in a lobby do you think that peoples would be that stupid (my lil bro would make better topic then this) and first thing when peoples ask for msp thats means that they are scammers peoples who has a JTAG dont need msp because they get the stuff for free