Boosting methods

Discussion in 'Halo 5 Support' started by Muzzy2001, Jun 4, 2016 with 2 replies and 584 views.

1. Muzzy2001

Muzzy2001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    does anyone know any boosting methods for halo 5 such as in reach you could bring a whole fire team of 8 and keep on killing the other team.
    But for halo 5 I haven't seen any other than sitting all in a war zone game but I do not agree with doing that as you are affecting your team.
    In conclusion could anyone write down below any methods they know of?

2. Kung Fury

Kung Fury Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think i found a way to boost in Halo 5 for Grifball. I need 7 se7ensins player who is willing to try this out with me. First you a need a team 4 player called the A team and second team of 4 player called team B, next you need team A look for a game then invite other player in team B to join team A so it should work when game loading a match. Why i think it will work because when i had a a party 4 player in a team few day ago we added a extra player in party when the game was loading. Send me a pm to my se7ensins account for extra information on how to do this.

P.S Muzzy2002 i hope this help you out on boosting in Halo 5.

3. OP
    Muzzy2001

Muzzy2001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah man I'm in anytime my internets trash right now but hope we can do this my se7ensins name is my gamertag