Solved Boosting methods

Muzzy2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know any boosting methods for halo 5 such as in reach you could bring a whole fire team of 8 and keep on killing the other team.
But for halo 5 I haven't seen any other than sitting all in a war zone game but I do not agree with doing that as you are affecting your team.
In conclusion could anyone write down below any methods they know of?

Kung Fury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think i found a way to boost in Halo 5 for Grifball. I need 7 se7ensins player who is willing to try this out with me. First you a need a team 4 player called the A team and second team of 4 player called team B, next you need team A look for a game then invite other player in team B to join team A so it should work when game loading a match. Why i think it will work because when i had a a party 4 player in a team few day ago we added a extra player in party when the game was loading. Send me a pm to my se7ensins account for extra information on how to do this.

P.S Muzzy2002 i hope this help you out on boosting in Halo 5.

Muzzy2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think i found a way to boost in Halo 5 for Grifball. I need 7 se7ensins player who is willing to try this out with me. First you a need a team 4 player called the A team and second team of 4 player called team B, next you need team A look for a game then invite other player in team B to join team A so it should work when game loading a match. Why i think it will work because when i had a a party 4 player in a team few day ago we added a extra player in party when the game was loading. Send me a pm to my se7ensins account for extra information on how to do this.

P.S Muzzy2002 i hope this help you out on boosting in Halo 5.
Yeah man I'm in anytime my internets trash right now but hope we can do this my se7ensins name is my gamertag

Top Bottom