What's new

Boosting Lobby [Hardcore Capture the Flag]

jwalks619

jwalks619

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Reply with your Gamertag below, or PM me for an invite. I'll keep a "party status" below, showing how many players we need or if the party is full. The "party status" is constantly updated to ensure that people know whether we need them or not. If we need a player(s), I'll invite the most recent reply or PM.

Prerequisites:
MUST: have second controller or emulating a second account.
MUST: be an experienced Black Ops III booster.
MUST: have some f**king patience (Way too many boosters are selfish and expect an instant lobby and/or people to join in fast. It takes time).

PARTY STATUS: *FULL*

Last edited:
J

Jamesfogg

Reaction score
Sin$
ds
Reply with your Gamertag below, or PM me for an invite. I'll keep a "party status" below, showing how many players we need or if the party is full. The "party status" is constantly updated to ensure that people know whether we need them or not. If we need a player(s), I'll invite the most recent reply or PM.

Prerequisites:
MUST: have some f**king patience (Way too many boosters are selfish and expect an instant lobby and/or people to join in fast. It takes time).

PARTY STATUS: *NEED 1 PLAYER!*

DISCLAIMER: I will tell you guys ahead of time, so no one gets pissy when we are in the game > I'm doing the controller emulation glitch atm, so my guest will be running around... just saying
yr vapor

Go go phantom

Go go phantom

Reaction score
Sin$

Prerequisites:

PARTY STATUS: *NEED 1 PLAYER*

DISCLAIMER: I will tell you guys ahead of time, so no one gets pissy when we are in the game > I'm doing the controller emulation glitch atm, so my guest will be running around... just saying
Go go phantom

Go go phantom

Go go phantom

Reaction score
Sin$

Prerequisites:

Go go phantom 

Prerequisites:

Go go phantom

Top Bottom
Login
Register