What's new

Boosting Lobby! ALL DAY!

• Thread starter XxKonradxX
  • Start date
  • Views 572
X

XxKonradxX

Reaction score
[align=justify]Me and My friends are Hosting a HUGE boosting Lobby in October 2nd, ALL DAY :lol:

To get in You must post gamertag below or sent "XxKonrad825xX"a message on Xbox Live saying "inv" to get in!

The type of boosting will be MANY

Mostly we will try to do Demolition Boosting. This required 12 people ( Or 8 if on Team Tac ) to do.
You have 2 bomb boosters and there job is to make the game last as long as possible. If done correctly, they get 20 Less kills, BUT they get way More XP. (usually between 200,000-1,000,000) Yes, there is Kill streaks, BUT
NO NUKES obviously to make the game keep going :biggrin:.

I have hosted this Before and It worked out Great! I had people on stand-By so in case someone leaves, they start boosting right away:biggrin:

Thank You for joining My lobby :biggrin:[/align]

F

FoRsAKENxRaNgEr

Reaction score
invite Mclovin x 1569

invite Mclovin x 1569

L

LastCottonijoe

Reaction score
Invite CoolJManStalker
Thanks

C

CaptainnClutchh

Reaction score
Invite CaptainnClutchh

Latios

LoUZzMoDz

Legendary Pokemon
Platinum Record Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
[align=justify]Me and My friends are Hosting a HUGE boosting Lobby in October 2nd, ALL DAY :lol:

To get in You must post gamertag below or sent "XxKonrad825xX"a message on Xbox Live saying "inv" to get in!

The type of boosting will be MANY

Mostly we will try to do Demolition Boosting. This required 12 people ( Or 8 if on Team Tac ) to do.
You have 2 bomb boosters and there job is to make the game last as long as possible. If done correctly, they get 20 Less kills, BUT they get way More XP. (usually between 200,000-1,000,000) Yes, there is Kill streaks, BUT
NO NUKES obviously to make the game keep going :biggrin:.

I have hosted this Before and It worked out Great! I had people on stand-By so in case someone leaves, they start boosting right away:biggrin:

Thank You for joining My lobby :biggrin:[/align]

inv me if you're still doing this.
GT: x RANiE o

Top Bottom