• Thread starter emmron
  • Start date
  • Views 10,407
E

emmron

Reaction score
Sin$
LE2 chris4eyez.... wtf explain

Ok he has a k.d of like 94, he has a 400 kill streak. He isnt dom boosting because if you dont cap the flags it ends the game.. he cant be search boosting like he did in waw.. because he has a 400 kill streak. How the fk is he boosting, and who would be willing to let him kill them. and i dont believe he has 12 xboxes...:wink:

I

Iamlegend1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: LE2 chris4eyez.... wtf explain

Probably just cage match boosts with 2 xbox's like a sad bastard.

E

emmron

Reaction score
Sin$

no he wouldnt be 3rd prestige in 2 days game time would he? cage match boosting isnt that fast

I

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Im not sure what gametype but i know alot of those LE2 scrubs have more than one xbox and most likely more than one modern warfare 2 and they let Chris and Dangerous boost coz there clan leaders i think, and they want the clan on the top. The people that are dieing just disconnect so they dont get all the ddeaths on there stats. They also have someone boosting wins , probab ly in the same lobby there doing kills.

LukeC

LukeC

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

iNezzy said:
Im not sure what gametype but i know alot of those LE2 scrubs have more than one xbox and most likely more than one modern warfare 2 and they let Chris and Dangerous boost coz there clan leaders i think, and they want the clan on the top. The people that are dieing just disconnect so they dont get all the ddeaths on there stats. They also have someone boosting wins , probab ly in the same lobby there doing kills.

I Never thought of that haha :tongue: Disconnecting so they dont get the deaths

E

Elementz DNB

Reaction score
Sin$

Iamlegend1234 said:
Probably just cage match boosts with 2 xbox's like a sad bastard.

but you can't get a kill streak of 400+ in a cage match rofl...

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$

I used to talk to chris4eyez. He told me one day that he just went out bought 9 xbox's and 9 tv's. So he has 10 and le2 dangerous has 2. Chris is a fat **** ( I've seen him) and he lives off his parents money.

E

Elementz DNB

Reaction score
Sin$

I think he's doing the private match glitch...:?

P

Pit Stains

Reaction score
Sin$

He had 12 xboxes and he Sabotage Kill boosts

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Elementz DNB said:
It isn't possible.
Also, if he is that much of a nerd, he has probably got one of his little bum boys to help him boost up in a cage match.
20 - 0 first match
20 - 0 second
And so on.
If the kills don't work like that, then he must be boosting in another game type, IDK.

C

cotten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

its from sabo, theres a 20min time limit until the game ends then overtime for 6 more.

X

XxDopey

Reaction score
Sin$

iNezzy said:
First of all... thats not very nice..
Doeboy278x said:
I used to talk to chris4eyez. He told me one day that he just went out bought 9 xbox's and 9 tv's. So he has 10 and le2 dangerous has 2. Chris is a fat **** ( I've seen him) and he lives off his parents money.
hahahaha!! as much as he wishes he could do that... he only has 2 xboxes, ones his, one is his brothers.
Elementz DNB said:
Nope sorry
Pit Stains said:
He had 12 xboxes and he Sabotage Kill boosts
this is correct.... minus 10 of the xboxes, We sabo boost, cage match boost, and of course, SnD Sheild Boost
RaNDoM v1 said:
It isn't possible.
Also, if he is that much of a nerd, he has probably got one of his little bum boys to help him boost up in a cage match.
20 - 0 first match
20 - 0 second
And so on.
If the kills don't work like that, then he must be boosting in another game type, IDK.
Yes that is one of the ways...
Before all of you go and say your negative thoughts, make sure you have the truth first. Im looking forward to seeing some of you guys on top leaderboards soon... Good luck to you all! :biggrin:

X

xOUTRANKEDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

LukeC said:
I Never thought of that haha :tongue: Disconnecting so they dont get the deaths

quick disconnect= quick disconnect switch

I

iiBlazee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

LE2 Sucks, i was in CeX (now DeT or idk i havent played in a while) Wel jus saying LE2 ppl are garbage they use mods and they suck ****. We used to merk em all da time. they are bad kids. Ughh i cant wait till i get my xbox again its been 4 months loll. Only thing is im prolly gonna suck *** cuz i havent played in soo damn longgg.

X

XxDopey

Reaction score
Sin$

iiBlazee said:
LE2 Sucks, i was in CeX (now DeT or idk i havent played in a while) Wel jus saying LE2 ppl are garbage they use mods and they suck ****. We used to merk em all da time. they are bad kids. Ughh i cant wait till i get my xbox again its been 4 months loll. Only thing is im prolly gonna suck *** cuz i havent played in soo damn longgg.
How bout you keep your opinions to yourself then...... You We all use mods? really? hate to bust your bubble, but only 2 of the 37 use mods.

LukeC

LukeC

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm Going to buy 12 xbox's just like chris! :rolleyes:

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

XxDopey said:
this is correct.... minus 10 of the xboxes, We sabo boost, cage match boost, and of course, SnD Sheild Boost
Thing is, SnD sheild boosting doesn't get your score up =/ I did like 12 matches around 77,000 XP a match and I got 120 score o.O b/c theres no killing.. I think.

N

nightblade09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

RaNDoM v1 said:
Thing is, SnD sheild boosting doesn't get your score up =/ I did like 12 matches around 77,000 XP a match and I got 120 score o.O b/c theres no killing.. I think.

sooo... get ur score up later after 10th 70 :smile:

X

XxDopey

Reaction score
Sin$

RaNDoM v1 said:
The way you get your score on the leaderboards up is by killing in SND... not just sheild.

Top Bottom
Login
Register