VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Re: LE2 chris4eyez.... wtf explain

Keep this under control guys.

Bagerz x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol i hate to break it to you but not all of us boost 24/7, i maybe did a couple a riot shield boosts in my 3rd prestige, and third person cage match, but really everyone here has probably done that amount.

x Deathlock

Reaction score
Ok he has a k.d of like 94, he has a 400 kill streak. He isnt dom boosting because if you dont cap the flags it ends the game.. he cant be search boosting like he did in waw.. because he has a 400 kill streak. How the fk is he boosting, and who would be willing to let him kill them. and i dont believe he has 12 xboxes...:wink:

i know his cousin irl and the kid has a life hes like.. 16 . his dad works for a company that makes xbox's for microsoft and gets free ones each week.

x Deathlock

Reaction score
Ok he has a k.d of like 94, he has a 400 kill streak. He isnt dom boosting because if you dont cap the flags it ends the game.. he cant be search boosting like he did in waw.. because he has a 400 kill streak. How the fk is he boosting, and who would be willing to let him kill them. and i dont believe he has 12 xboxes...:wink:

i know his cousin irl and the kid has a life hes like.. 16 . his dad works for a company that makes xbox's for microsoft and gets free ones each week.

Reaction score
he did it in a demolition match team tactical as long as you have someone planting and defusing bombs it can go on forever

Top Bottom