Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i need lots of eridium GT: Dyerzy HUN

I

ITSMEEEH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
everyone is on Xbox 1, everyone: please make sure you're on xbox 360 or the backwards compatible version of borderlands 2

E

Eluciius

Reaction score
Sin$
Im on the backwards compatible version, but can go on my xbox 360.

GT: ll Eluciius ll
(The "l"s are lowercase Ls.)

Need eridium and a norfleet/weapon drop.

L

LKronyx

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I'm boosting, right now it's lvl 50/61/72, I'm still looking for a op8 boost game save. I can also do weapons and eridium. If you want any of these private message me on s7.

I do have a few small rules, I'm not a difficult guy, but it takes longer if you don't follow these rules. Or you are getting me in a very bad mood.

- Don't turn in missions before I started to turn in missions (after I turned in 1 mission, you can start)
- Don't ask me to drop a specific weapon, if you want weapons, everything I drop is what I got.
- Don't tell people my GT. I will invite them when I'm Hosting and done with the previous lobby.
- Don't spam me on S7 or Xbox.
- Don't message me on xbox when I'm watching netflix, It's annoying and I'm probably with my girlfriend watching netflix, which is also annoying for her (which is even worse then annoying me)
- Try to be a little polite, I will help you way better if you talk polite then if you talk rude.

Donating is appreciated but isn't required, you won't get more and your waiting time won't get shortened

normally I don't ban people from joining my lobby's, but there is always a exception
- xFine (s7: xRyzhx0)

XBOX 360
Borderlands 2 - Handsome collection

See you soon
Gt:LKronyx​

L

LKronyx

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I'm boosting, right now it's lvl 50/61/72, I'm still looking for a op8 boost game save. I can also do weapons and eridium. If you want any of these private message me on s7.

I do have a few small rules, I'm not a difficult guy, but it takes longer if you don't follow these rules. Or you are getting me in a very bad mood.

- Don't turn in missions before I started to turn in missions (after I turned in 1 mission, you can start)
- Don't ask me to drop a specific weapon, if you want weapons, everything I drop is what I got.
- Don't tell people my GT. I will invite them when I'm Hosting and done with the previous lobby.
- Don't spam me on S7 or Xbox.
- Don't message me on xbox when I'm watching netflix, It's annoying and I'm probably with my girlfriend watching netflix, which is also annoying for her (which is even worse then annoying me)
- Try to be a little polite, I will help you way better if you talk polite then if you talk rude.

Donating is appreciated but isn't required, you won't get more and your waiting time won't get shortened

normally I don't ban people from joining my lobby's, but there is always a exception
- xFine (s7: xRyzhx0)

XBOX 360
Borderlands 2 - Handsome collection

See you soon

Gt:LKronyx
Inv plz

J

Johnanthony

Reaction score
Sin$
Boost to level 72 and if you can drop weapons. Gt: PremiumCyCl0ps

Status