Boosting in Team Tac Search or Demo

• Thread starter Prometheus
  • Start date
  • Views 420
P

Prometheus

Reaction score
Sin$
I will be hosting a Boosting lobby once I get 3 people with 2 controllers and a mic. The way this will work is we will search for team tac and vote for demo or search and destroy. Then one person from each team will meet up at each bomb and plant at A or B and then the other person will defuse. When the time is almost up, the will let that bomb blow up and get more time and go to the other bomb and plant and defuse till the round ends, and then they do the same the next round. The other 2 people will boost kills by killing the 2 guests accounts on the other team. Since their are only 5 or 6 spawn points in demolition, you can easily get 150 kills in a single game. The people planting will be able to xPrometheusx20 on Xbox Live or post your gamertag here for an invite.

zecalarecaaa

zecalarecaaa

Reaction score
Sin$
can i enter i dont have mic but i have 2 controlers ill do what you say

K

kevin6928

Reaction score
Sin$
i have 2 contollers and a mic my gamertag is "IM McL0V3n" the 0 is a zero thnx

P

Prometheus

Reaction score
Sin$
I am hosting again now if you want to join send me a message for inv : xPrometheusx20

CLOSED
Will be hosting again tomorrow

P

Prometheus

Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE
OPEN
I am hosting another boosting lobby now if you would like to boost with me. Remember, two controllers and a mic. No friend requests just messages saying 'se7ensins boost'

Top Bottom
Login
Register