[Boosting] if anyone has a 48 hour trial card and wants to boost tell me i need one person

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Boosting & Matches' started by TxSIDES, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 256 views.

1. TxSIDES

TxSIDES Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if anyone has a 48 hour trial card and wants to boost tell me i need one person

I really want to get my kd up

2. ItzDominic

ItzDominic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: if anyone has a 48 hour trial card and wants to boost tell me i need one person

Are you serious. You want people to pay you so you can get your k/d up?!?!?!?!?

3. OP
    TxSIDES

TxSIDES Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: if anyone has a 48 hour trial card and wants to boost tell me i need one person

No I have a 48 hour xbox live trial card so someone can make an account with the card and let me get headshots on that fake account for 2 days and if someone has a 48 hour card I will do the same for them

4. ItzDominic

ItzDominic Enthusiast

Ratings:

Well you could have made it clearer

5. xVeNoMouZx

xVeNoMouZx Newbie

Ratings:

Ill do it. I'll hit you up on live.

6. OP
    TxSIDES

TxSIDES Enthusiast

Ratings:

Ok and sorry for the miscommunication my gt is rog xyryus