1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

[Boosting] if anyone has a 48 hour trial card and wants to boost tell me i need one person

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Boosting & Matches' started by TxSIDES, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 265 views.

1. TxSIDES

TxSIDES Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if anyone has a 48 hour trial card and wants to boost tell me i need one person

I really want to get my kd up

2. ItzDominic

ItzDominic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: if anyone has a 48 hour trial card and wants to boost tell me i need one person

Are you serious. You want people to pay you so you can get your k/d up?!?!?!?!?

3. OP
    TxSIDES

TxSIDES Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: if anyone has a 48 hour trial card and wants to boost tell me i need one person

No I have a 48 hour xbox live trial card so someone can make an account with the card and let me get headshots on that fake account for 2 days and if someone has a 48 hour card I will do the same for them

4. ItzDominic

ItzDominic Enthusiast

Ratings:

Well you could have made it clearer

5. xVeNoMouZx

xVeNoMouZx Newbie

Ratings:

Ill do it. I'll hit you up on live.

6. OP
    TxSIDES

TxSIDES Enthusiast

Ratings:

Ok and sorry for the miscommunication my gt is rog xyryus