Sin$
Re: Free for all Nukes

Nuk3dd said:
FULL: Will edit when somebody leaves
Rules: One person gets the headshots for a nuke, the other 7 lay down tacticals
Stay in partychat at all times
Don't screw around <_<
45-60 second nukes
DO NOT CALL IN ANY OTHER KILLSTREAKS BESIDES- Uav, counter uav, predator, precision airstrike, and nuke, obviously.
Send me a message saying invite- No F/R
Gamertag: Nuk3dd

Doing 10 nukes for all who need the challenge/emblem

This sounds about as much fun as hammering nails into your own nutbag! Why do you want to do this? Its SOOOOOO lame!!! :?

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

i find it ironic that your name is nuk3dd but you have to boost nukes for the challenge

to each his own i guess, just my humor

Z

ZACHxKENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

bump.........................................................................................

S

sgaFgnigaRU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

I was playing MW2 earlier and found a couple of numpties boosting. Everyone in the FFA game who wasnt boosting was fuming and we all updated each other on where they were and tore them a new ***. They left before the end. LOL

On another note, one of the friends of these arsewipes had something on his bio about 982 nukes. Where`s the kudos in that if 982 of them were gained through cheating??????

Lacking in skill? lacking in spine? Too lazy to EARN your own proper kills? Grow a pair of testes and play like a man! :thumbup:

DirtyBarnacles

DirtyBarnacles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

sgaFgnigaRU said:
I was playing MW2 earlier and found a couple of numpties boosting. Everyone in the FFA game who wasnt boosting was fuming and we all updated each other on where they were and tore them a new ***. They left before the end. LOL

On another note, one of the friends of these arsewipes had something on his bio about 982 nukes. Where`s the kudos in that if 982 of them were gained through cheating??????

Lacking in skill? lacking in spine? Too lazy to EARN your own proper kills? Grow a pair of testes and play like a man! :thumbup:

If that's what you think then why the hell are you on this site?

S

sgaFgnigaRU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

ChewyRibbit said:
If that's what you think then why the hell are you on this site?

To remind you there is a better way to play this game that involves using skill to get xp, kills and achievements. Anything else is weak and lame. The stats dont lie. Look at the top of the leaderboards. They`re full of weak, lazy fakes. Is that what you want to be part of?????????????

J

jtjordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

sgaFgnigaRU said:
To remind you there is a better way to play this game that involves using skill to get xp, kills and achievements. Anything else is weak and lame. The stats dont lie. Look at the top of the leaderboards. They`re full of weak, lazy fakes. Is that what you want to be part of?????????????

and why is your gamertag cheatingmuppet???

Top Bottom
Login
Register