What's new

Boosting & Duping Requests

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If no one replied to a dupe request, are we allowed to repost?

I think if you give it like a day or two you can just quote yourself and say you’re still looking

L

Liquid_Lap

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a boost to 50 on PC. Epic is: Vorbello

Last edited:
D

daltoxd

Reaction score
Sin$
LF anointed Queen/King's call (rad or fire) 300% phase slam, ty!
Epic: DokiDokiDoplhin

I

illuminaryconflux

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone has a low level Sellout (legendary pistol) it would super enhance my uptime on elemental projection.
DM me your epic name and I'll add you. My name isn't boardworthy

SneakierLemonz

SneakierLemonz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. I'm looking for dupes for a:
- Lvl 50 Fire King's/Queen's Call and/or
- Legendary Beast Master class mod for Fl4k

Been trying to farm these with no luck. Thank you guys . Epic name is eyesoffaith3407
Hey Man i can help, wont be available for a few hours so i shot you a friends request, when i have time and i can get you at least the queens if not also the flak classmod. ill shot you a message when im available.

L

Liquid_Lap

Reaction score
Sin$
looking for a Legendary Phazezerker class mod with sniper rifle damage or smg damage bonus.
Epic is Vorbello

Madman

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
Sin$
I need a Bounter Hunter Mod w/ +5 Hunter's Eyes and God Roll.

Will donate on anyone that helps me.

Last edited:
D

Dyslexc

Reaction score
Sin$
Any level 50s boosting rn? I am currently level 21 looking to jump to 50.
My Epic ID is Dyslexc if you want to shoot me a friend request or reply to this post.

P

pinecornn

Reaction score
Sin$
LF boost from 45-50
And/or porcelain pipe bomb ~lv45

I don't really have much i can offer in return, but any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Epic Name: Luladblock

Z

ZeAfroGentleman

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a boost to level 50 on my Zane (currently level 47). Also looking for a bit of gear here (preferably anointed with either Sentinel or Dopple Health regen). Primarily looking for a Speedloadin' Hellwalker. A Night Hawkins (can be any element or no element), A Lyuda (preferably Fire and Shock), A Hex Grenade (would prefer radiation or cryo), a Corrosive Laser-Sploder, a Legendary Executioner with points in Violent Speed, Violent Momentum and Violent Violence, and lastly a Transformer shield. My Epic is ZeAfroGentleman.

Edit: Currently I'm level 50, and am still looking for some gear, which would mostly be anointed with either Sentinel or Dopple. If you can find any of this and you don't need it or want to dupe it, let me know. Weapons I mostly got on lock down. Same for an Executioner, but I'm always looking for gear, and especially gear recommendations for Zane. Specifically looking for a Legendary Executioner with action skill cooldown, SMG/Shotgun damage and lastly shield recharge delay.

Last edited:
L

Liquid_Lap

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a Good Fire lyuda annointed siren if possible, Primeval Spectral Phazezerker class mod with sniper or smg damage, a fire crossroad smg and a low level sellout. any help would be greatly appreciated you guys are awesome

S

Sammycoop

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone!

Im looking for a fire lyuda, queens/kings call, and a cryo lucian's call.

I can trade a non elemental lyuda, fire lucian's, non elemental butchers, 183% elemental classmod with 17% AR damage, transformer or rain firestorm.

Also I am currently farming Graveward if people need a boost.

Epic games: Sammycoop25

Last edited:
T

The Tyred Guy

Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently looking for a little boosting...if anyone is around and willing to do my Epic games is The_Tyred_guy

Sunkenpuddle

Sunkenpuddle

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for someone to dupe me each element of the double penetrating laser sploder.
can also boost xp too.
add me on epic games; Sunkenpuddle

Top Bottom
Login
Register