What's new

Boosting & Duping Requests

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Use the following thread for requesting or offering Boosting & Duping services.

Please look at and understand the rules outlined HERE.​

Heliio

Reaction score
Hello, i looking for the "Anointed Siren Radiation Queen's Call (with 300% damage after using action skill) "

My epic games nickname is : Heliio.

eyesoffaith

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking for dupes for a:
- Lvl 50 Fire King's/Queen's Call and/or
- Legendary Beast Master class mod for Fl4k

Been trying to farm these with no luck. Thank you guys . Epic name is eyesoffaith3407

Last edited:

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking for dupes for a:
- Lvl 50 Fire King's/Queen's Call and/or
- Legendary Beast Master class mod for Fl4k

Been trying to farm these with no luck. Thank you guys .
I got an extra incendiary Kings Call you can have. Also Queens call doesn’t come in incendiary damage

eyesoffaith

Reaction score
I got an extra incendiary Kings Call you can have. Also Queens call doesn’t come in incendiary damage
Ah okay. I figured it was one or the other but couldn't remember which lol. Mind pm'ing me your Epic Games name and we can work out a time?

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Ah okay. I figured it was one or the other but couldn't remember which lol. Mind pm'ing me your Epic Games name and we can work out a time?
Actual just double checked I must have given it away recently I only have an Electric Kings Call now. Sorry mate, but if you need an electric one or a Caustic/Radioactive Queens call you can shoot me a PM.

eyesoffaith

Reaction score
Actual just double checked I must have given it away recently I only have an Electric Kings Call now. Sorry mate, but if you need an electric one or a Caustic/Radioactive Queens call you can shoot me a PM.
No worries man, I'll keep looking for the fire one but thanks for the offer. I'll pm if I change my mind though :smile:

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Haven’t had to boost anyone before so would you be opposed to me trying different methods with you? If not shoot me a PM with the start a conversation option

Top Bottom