What's new

Boosting & Duping Requests

W

Weaver_of_Death

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Everyone....

My list has been updated which you can find it on page 11 or click on the link https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/boosting-duping-requests.1779657/page-11

Now that Patch 1.07 is out and my bank has increased to 300.... More motivation to hunt better legendary's.

Also if you have Anointed versions or better rolls than anything in my list, would you mind duping/trading me a copy. So i can also share it with others here.

Hey, Bro, I do have a Queen's Call that is anointed for an extra charge of Rakk attack, although I have been trying to find an extra projectile while terrified. It is corrosive.

Oxy_84

Oxy_84

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I'm looking for anyone that is willing to dupe me some decent class mods for pretty much all toons. I have around 150 weapons (no God Rolls, but some decent gear)... an anointed Queens Call, Lucian's Call, Lyuda (Incendiary), Flakka, and a few others. I'm looking for a decent Rowan's Call, too. I run my game using USB to save, so if I'm online, I'm always happy to send items, or party up to dupe. PS4 Gamertag is: Oxycontin_84. Cheers guys!

Pingers

Pingers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I'm looking for anyone that is willing to dupe me some decent class mods for pretty much all toons. I have around 150 weapons (no God Rolls, but some decent gear)... an anointed Queens Call, Lucian's Call, Lyuda (Incendiary), Flakka, and a few others. I'm looking for a decent Rowan's Call, too. I run my game using USB to save, so if I'm online, I'm always happy to send items, or party up to dupe. PS4 Gamertag is: Oxycontin_84. Cheers guys!

I have some class mods you can have!

in return, could you help me level up?

I

Iamchrisso

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for...
face puncher with + weapon damage
Knife drain white elephant
Spiritual driver class mod (farmed this dude for 3 hours last night and he wouldn’t drop it.)
Anything god rolled for Amara

I can offer... not so much god rolled items lol
Vindicated ghast call
Cryo infinity
Brawler Ward 180% melee depleted with 200 melee dmg after slam
Maggie with 200 melee dmg after slam
Brain stormer with that new Consecutive damage annointment
Also brainstormer with next 2 clips do extra dmg annointment
Some other stuff too I can check

psn: dudeuloosing

Oxy_84

Oxy_84

Reaction score
Sin$
I have some class mods you can have!

in return, could you help me level up?
I'd be happy to, considering the quality of the dupes you have - you'll need to send me your PSN Username. Out of curiosity, what level are the class mods you have? 50? Legendaries? Should I have been more specific in my initial post? :tongue:

Rel4x

Rel4x

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please dupe level 50 Spiritual Driver for Amara I don't mind about the stats at all.
Psn: Miieky

F

friedwardxd

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone dupe me lv 50 face puncher with the effect 25% terror on melle

MystReaver

MystReaver

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone dupe me a level 50 redsuit shield and a level 50 phazerker mod with +5 to anima? Psn is my Username

D

drez

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for any weapon that has 100% damage to rakk attack.
PSN is jazzy_jeff711

Top Bottom
Login
Register