W

Weaver_of_Death

Reaction score
Sin$
LF.
anointed lucians call fire element.
Can dupe tons off stuff for trade.

Psn: The_StaXX_4_FREE
Hello, would you be willing to help me dupe a few things, please? I'm sure that I have a few good things that we can dupe in return.

Rampetrabbit

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on Ps4 and my user name here is the same as PSN. Ive got a great selection of gear with a little help from my friends. Im happy to drop for you if you have some good gear your keen to share

Kingkillaz

Kingkillaz

Reaction score
Sin$
LF some one on PS4 to dupe me phazerker class mod +5 anima with shotgun damage and a decent elemental projector plz.

PSN: kingkillaz85

Last edited:
I

Ian17110

Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone happen to have a cryo infinity or ice breaker they wouldnt mind duping for me please?

I am in the process of trying to sort my zane build out, and these are the only 2 items left that i desperately need.

my psn is ian17110

many thanks in advance

S

simplenimbus

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey sorry for the late reply,
And not really :speechless: I really want that Anointed shield xD maybe if you have a Zane class mod with weapon, assault rifle dmg and skill cooldown?

Anyways I'll make a dupe of the dictator for ya :smile:

Update on my list of interesting items I can dupe:
  • Lucian's call (extra shot while under terror) cryo and molten both without scope
  • Transformer shield with ammo regenation Anointance
  • Recurring hex cryo with Anointed giving terror each 8 sec
  • Clonning Gast greanade mod
  • Some other terror build oriented items
hEY, psn: TheNimbusKid here, could you dupe that terror anointed lucian's call, ammo regen transformer shield, and recurring cryo hex with terror anointment for 8 seconds? I've got a couple zane mods I could part with, among other things depending on what you need

W

Weaver_of_Death

Reaction score
Sin$
LF a god role breaker class mod for Amara. This includes points in jab cross, personal space and find your centre. Good three roles for me would be damage reduction, weapon damage, if more specific Hyperion or shotgun damage and melee or splash damage. If anyone does have it and is willing to trade or give, I want to thank you in advance, as I have been looking for a long time.

Psn: II-_-II_93

Lines in PSN are capital i's
Did anyone ever help you out?

S

simplenimbus

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody have a recurring hex or any grenade mod that has ammo regen on terror?

zac115

zac115

Reaction score
Sin$
All I really need duped is a recurring hex with the terror anointment that gives you Terror after your action skill has expired and a face puncher with Terror on melee. Message me on Playstation if you can help

psn:zac155

TheDragonCrim

TheDragonCrim

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, all, anyone have the Mitosis Hunter-Seeker grenade mod they'd be willing to dupe? I'll dupe Vindicator Ghast Call for it!

DocterMilkyPSN

DocterMilkyPSN

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone gift me amara legendary class mods. they are not dropping for me.

i will give some legendary guns in return.

psn:nat_zero_six
Yeah I have one, could you boost me for trade?

I have most guns, but im looking to get my Moze boosted, Ill trade anyone for this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register