What's new

Boosting & Duping Requests

NotS3man

Reaction score
Mainly looking for the Maggie, Skyhawkin and a lucians call all with Cryo anointed for Zane. And maybe a Cryo relic. I can dup some items for you just ask. Or will be willing to trade. PSN-NotS3man

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Superboot419
PS4
Requesting a level boost to 50, currently at lvl 19.
Also if you have any gear that could help me build
my siren that would be great!

fsolanol

Reaction score
Hey guys! Im from Colombia and I usually play alone BL3. Im already lvl 50 with Zane but Im lacking good weapons. Could anyone drop some in my game? PSN fsolano88. Thanks!

DertyJoe

Reaction score
Boost? Anyone on tonight willing to let a new character run behind them and snag some XP :wink:

Keep all the gear I just want a lvl 50 Moze. And possibly could have something on my Zane u may want.

PSN. DertyJoe

simplenimbus

Reaction score
Looking for a Cryo Lucians call (would prefer anointed with SNTNL but any will do for now)

Got multiple anointed legendaries for duping including anointed recurring hex grenade.

PSN: AConfusedDude
I have an annointed cryo lucian's call with 15% life steal on action skill end. what are the specs on that recurring hex? also what other annointeds do you have? do you have the dictator rifle annointed? along with a redundant face puncher? Add me, PSN: TheNimbusKid

Dawggy

Reaction score
Boost? Anyone on tonight willing to let a new character run behind them and snag some XP :wink:

Keep all the gear I just want a lvl 50 Moze. And possibly could have something on my Zane u may want.

PSN. DertyJoe
I can probably get you to 50

PSN jdbush

Reaction score
I have an annointed cryo lucian's call with 15% life steal on action skill end. what are the specs on that recurring hex? also what other annointeds do you have? do you have the dictator rifle annointed? along with a redundant face puncher? Add me, PSN: TheNimbusKid
sorry forgot to update the post, I now have annointed cryo lucian's call with SNTN :3 exactly what I wanted.
Also have anointed recurring hex for cryo and radiation, anointed Molten dictator rifle (6x instead of 3x heck yeah) and level 1 infinity gun.
Only thing I'm missing/wanting it's a Anoited Cryo Queens/Kings Call without scope

I won't be at home/BL3 access until 28th but after I'll be glad to dupe what you need/want

Last edited:

TraffyD

Reaction score
Looking for an annointed Recurring Hex grenade that regenerates a grenade everytime the action skill ends.
Elemental preference would be shock, radiation as a close 2nd.

psn: curtis_12345

Niamy413

Reaction score
I’m trying to do a Cryo Zane build if anyone could dupe me any of these: anointed lucians call, ultraviolet Ill fated executor class mod,an ice breaker victory rush relic, Cryo hex grenade. Please and thank you. Have no problem trading if I happen to have something you need. Psn is catluv69
Thank you

DertyJoe

Reaction score
Looking for a Roided Ghast Call grenade mod, or any grenade mod from current event

Psn = DertyJoe

DertyJoe

Reaction score
PSN Majestic__Whale (2 Underscores)

Howz Everyone Doing!!

So I've decided to open up shop again, where all you need to do is send me a friend request as well as a separate message of what you want. I will not able to answer your message immediately, But I will try my best to get around to it when I can, as my work and daily life has made it harder for me to take time to play and hunt for better loot.

Also as a side note, If you have any other elements I may have missed,Annointed or Better DPS of any of the weapons I've listed, would you kindly send me a copy as I will continue to try and update my list and share it with others. Also if you have any legendary class mods, send them my way, As I'm always trying to hunt down those God rolls.

So Here's my list:

Pistols:
  • King's Call
  • Queen's Call
  • Dastardly Maggie
  • Infinity
  • The Flood
  • The Duc
SMG:
  • B**ch
  • Crossroads
Assaults:
  • Rowan's Call
  • Laser Sploader
  • Lucian's Call
Shotguns:
  • The Butcher
  • Flakker
  • One Pump Chump
  • Redundant Face Puncher
  • Speedloadn' Hellwalker
Sniper Rifles:
  • Lyuda
Rocket Launchers:
  • Annexed Jericho
  • Stuffed Quadomizer
  • Ruby's Wrath
  • Hive
  • Boosted Freeman
Shield Mods:
  • Big Boom Blaster
  • The Transformer
  • Brawler Ward
  • Deluxe Badass Combuster
  • Health Re-Router
Grenade Mods:
  • Recurring Hex
  • MIRV-Tacular Hex
  • Firestorm
  • Sticky Quasar
  • Storm Front
  • Spring Epicenter
Class Mods:
  • Amara
  • Zane
  • Fl4k
  • Moze
Artifacts:
  • Last Stand Deathless
  • Elemental Projector Deathless
  • Snowdrift Victory Rush
Dude u put alot of effort into this list, I would feel bad not getting something from u. :wink:

simplenimbus

Reaction score
sorry forgot to update the post, I now have annointed cryo lucian's call with SNTN :3 exactly what I wanted.
Also have anointed recurring hex for cryo and radiation, anointed Molten dictator rifle (6x instead of 3x heck yeah) and level 1 infinity gun.
Only thing I'm missing/wanting it's a Anoited Cryo Queens/Kings Call without scope

I won't be at home/BL3 access until 28th but after I'll be glad to dupe what you need/want
Awesome, what's your PSN?

Prendel

Reaction score
Hello
I’m looking for a lvl 50 boost for my 2nd character and an handsome jackhammer with lightning element for my main

Dawggy

Reaction score
PSN Majestic__Whale (2 Underscores)

Howz Everyone Doing!!

So I've decided to open up shop again, where all you need to do is send me a friend request as well as a separate message of what you want. I will not able to answer your message immediately, But I will try my best to get around to it when I can, as my work and daily life has made it harder for me to take time to play and hunt for better loot.

Also as a side note, If you have any other elements I may have missed,Annointed or Better DPS of any of the weapons I've listed, would you kindly send me a copy as I will continue to try and update my list and share it with others. Also if you have any legendary class mods, send them my way, As I'm always trying to hunt down those God rolls.
I'd love to get my hands on the Big Boom Blaster mods. Try to work around the Hex nerf. Thanks

PSN: jdbush

Top Bottom